Transfer Portal watch

The quantity is definitely a bit lower, for now, but Davonte Brown will start for us, Maugoia good chance to start at MLB, and Gore will be a steady contributor so not a bad start we just need a couple more guys (1 DT & safety) and we're starting to look pretty good.
If we don‘t sign a proven playmaker at outside WR then there is no way things will look pretty good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last year this staff was waiting on the “second portal wave” that never happened. They passed on players that could have been added & would have helped.

I hope we aren’t making the same mistake as I keep seeing “there will be more players in the portal” & I keep seeing players we’re not going after that can come here in help go elsewhere.
I agree they really let starters sign elsewhere hoping for dudes like flowers or that Texas kid to bolt.

One in the hand is worth two in the bush…

I agree they really let starters sign elsewhere hoping for dudes like flowers or that Texas kid to bolt.

One in the hand is worth two in the bush…
I had this discussion, in regards to QB during the summer. Relying on the portal will get you burned because the pool is still so much smaller and you are forced for those transfers to make a difference right away. The margin for error is smaller. Sure there maybe a mega stud about to enter but you never know and it not coming to fruition could potentially cost you your season. Imagine how bad our defense looks if Mesidor and Jackson don’t materialize late? I like that we got busy early this cycle. Look at UF, they are in a horrible horrible spot, and will most likely have to settle for OL just to fill the spots.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Waiting seems to be a Mario trait….he’d take a month to eat an all day sucker…

Two months.

It take a month just to decide on an all day sucker - and yet another month to decide on his approach - AFTER researching ingredients, nano-trace elements, and reading up on all experiences others have had with that particular flavor.

But once in a while - he makes a mistake in his carefully crafted evaluation.

Waiting seems to be a Mario trait….he’d take a month to eat an all day sucker…

Live footage

22FF617C-E59D-4EBD-B386-2CD355F79F7A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
so you think Miami will win more than FSU next year? I didnt mean they would recruit better, i just think they will win more. Just my opinion as we stand today. with gattis here as of today etc

I hope so. FSU fans are hanging that 45-3 score in every comment section that involves both of us

Advertisement
Back