Transfer Portal watch

I have no idea who our WR coach or oc will end up being but he needs somebody other than gattis. Really good kid man. I don’t wanna label him or anything but you know like I know there’s Missouri city, and then there’s the Mo. he’s from the Mo. I think a convo with Mario Cristobal is worth having for him so I’ll check into it. He’s worth a take like I said but he needs structure

That jibes with what’s out there - good kid, albeit immature and doesn’t surround himself with the best folks. Uber talented kid and is supposedly one of the few that atm fans are sad to see go

Advertisement
I have no idea who our WR coach or oc will end up being but he needs somebody other than gattis. Really good kid man. I don’t wanna label him or anything but you know like I know there’s Missouri city, and then there’s the Mo. he’s from the Mo. I think a convo with Mario Cristobal is worth having for him so I’ll check into it. He’s worth a take like I said but he needs structure

Multiple Marshall HS (Helm & Hornsby) kids in the portal this cycle. Sad to see

Out of this group WRs (Dubose, Wease, Cephas, Armstrong, Thorton and Holden), idk about prioritizing the latter. That’s my order of preference above.

I’ll take him along with another one of those names (or if we’re so lucky, two), but if that’s our WR1, bleh. I like the Arizona kid more as well. Holden just doesn’t move the needle for me, and he was relatively underwhelming in a very passer-friendly offense with a 1st round QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Out of this group WRs (Dubose, Wease, Cephas, Armstrong, Thorton and Holden), idk about prioritizing the latter. That’s my order of preference above.

I’ll take him along with another one of those names (or if we’re so lucky, two), but if that’s our WR1, bleh. I like the Arizona kid more as well. Holden just doesn’t move the needle for me, and he was relatively underwhelming in a very passer-friendly offense with a 1st round QB.
Armstrong has the most talent out of the bunch. Don’t know why you have him so low.

I like the AriZona kid a lot too, Sanger I think is his name.

Honestly, I'd forget about Cephas and probably a guy like Wease. These guys are in their contract year and they cannot take a chance with a shaky offense. I think Dubose/Armstrong/Thorton are most realistic.

Armstrong has the most talent out of the bunch. Don’t know why you have him so low.
Armstrong’s potential is through the roof, no questions at all about that. I just think very highly of DuBose, I think he’s an absolute stud. 2-4 are close for me, I wouldn’t be mad if you made a case for Armstrong at 2.

Advertisement

hopefully he's learned from the weed locker room incident

Advertisement
Come College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back