Transfer Portal watch

Idk if he was loved but between the whole “stealing from Michigan” and the comments he made regarding being his own OC and getting away from the “bro” style, people (including myself) were certainly excited.

F^ck man it shouldn’t be this hard.

You weren't alone. It went from "no way were getting this guy" to the big shock that we got him "oh crap we actually got him!!!". Thats when the excitement over getting all of these big names coaches on this staff. UM's never done that before. It was one of those offseason moves that got the fan base really up for the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@SouthParkCane

I know the talent, but off the field stuff here. Is he worth it? IMO, we should go after more sure things/guys who are already matured, experienced , and proven but the physical talent here is sky high.
I have no idea who our WR coach or oc will end up being but he needs somebody other than gattis. Really good kid man. I don’t wanna label him or anything but you know like I know there’s Missouri city, and then there’s the Mo. he’s from the Mo. I think a convo with Mario Cristobal is worth having for him so I’ll check into it. He’s worth a take like I said but he needs structure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back