Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement

1670462591766.png

Tell me you've never had to deal with the real world without telling me you've never had to deal with the real world. Holy ****, the stuff these kids think they have an issue with is crazy.

I highly doubt Leach is THE piece of **** that would "deserve" this (he may very well be a piece of **** but nothing outside the realm you should be used to as a football coach). It's more likely that these kids have twitter fingers and the smallest, most insignificant supposed "slight" forces them to go to Twitter.

Advertisement
Tell me you've never had to deal with the real world without telling me you've never had to deal with the real world. Holy ****, the stuff these kids think they have an issue with is crazy.

I highly doubt Leach is THE piece of **** that would "deserve" this (he may very well be a piece of **** but nothing outside the realm you should be used to as a football coach). It's more likely that these kids have twitter fingers and the smallest, most insignificant supposed "slight" forces them to go to Twitter.

Leach ma de a player with a concussion sit in an equipment shack bc he thought the player was milking it

Advertisement
Advertisement
yikes on bikes

Was watching game this season when game announcer was talking about one of the coaches in the game stating he didn't like new portal landscape but at the end of day coaches have no choice but to adapt. Coach added that part of adjustment will consist of coaches having to be nicer to their players, not take them for granted. I found those comments interesting if not unusual coming from a college fb coach. I wish I could recall announcer and coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm just being grumpy because we move slower than he'll on anything. Out recruiting with probably 4/5 guys who are gone after. Just doesn't look good for recruits to wait to get rid of guys after they sign

I hear ya and I feel your pain but this is UM.
UM moves at the speed of local Motor Vehicle Administration...lol

Advertisement
Back