Transfer Portal watch

I can say whatever I want. Who the **** are you? Gattis wasn’t liked the first day he got hired. Y’all act like y’all never watched a Cristobal team before. Y’all couldn’t have watched Oregon. Because that same offense is here. That same tempo is here. The offense is disjointed because even the assistants were learning in the fly because no one on staff worked together. Enos was much worse with better surroundings. And once again, I say what I want. How are you?

It is true some folks were not happy with hire from day 1, and most if not all gave their reasons, and I am pretty sure some of these folks were not white, including one particular poster who is highly regarded on this site (for good reason). I respectfully disagree with jumping to conclusion that there is a racial issue in play.

Advertisement
I can say whatever I want. Who the **** are you? Gattis wasn’t liked the first day he got hired. Y’all act like y’all never watched a Cristobal team before. Y’all couldn’t have watched Oregon. Because that same offense is here. That same tempo is here. The offense is disjointed because even the assistants were learning in the fly because no one on staff worked together. Enos was much worse with better surroundings. And once again, I say what I want. How are you?
Not too long ago a mod here implied that Gattis will get a job after leaving miami simply because he's black, and in a similar way you're insisting that he's disliked by the fanbase because he's black.

One ignores his years of relationships and experience as an offensive mind in college football, and the other ignores the corching horror show he put on the field this year. Both share an ignorant perspective regarding his ethnicity and has no place in the discussion.

Not too long ago a mod here implied that Gattis will get a job after leaving miami simply because he's black, and in a similar way you're insisting that he's disliked by the fanbase because he's black.

One ignores his years of relationships and experience as an offensive mind in college football, and the other ignores the corching horror show he put on the field this year. Both share an ignorant perspective regarding his ethnicity and has no place in the discussion.

It’s the default for dumb people. Best just to ignore those people, on and off message boards.

Advertisement
He's on the OL now. Is he an RT? If not, I don't know if I see a win/win. His pops used to post on here. Great guy.
supposed to enter today... but aittle trigger shy... thinking next year maybe .. still has three years of eligibility left..
Willie has this special thing to him... where ever he is they win no matter how large or small his contribution is... 4 state championship in two states.. none of schools had won a championship in many years previously...gets to college and the team get ranked first time in history.. being ranked as high as 8th.. coastal???? three years in a row... ranked higher then our canes each of those years... they won first sun belt title first bowl game...he love the family atmosphere on teams and not these entitled pricks...I swear he gets on the canes this year they win the ACC for the first time... even if he ride the bench(he wont)...remember I said it... !!! im.just waiting to hear back from.staff
He's on the OL now. Is he an RT? If not, I don't know if I see a win/win. His pops used to post on here. Great guy.

Advertisement
UNC’s best CB just hit the portal

Their secondary is sus. I mean we dont have much but **** we got more talent there. I probably would take Grimes over him...and Grimes has been lackluster. Duck was playing off of an injury and wasnt too comfortable back there

Advertisement

Now that I don't remember. From what I remember a lot of people loved the Gattis hire. Whoever didn't like him stayed quiet cause if anybody said something would have got hammered. The rumblings for the hate on gattis really started by game 1 and by the A&M game they were out.

Now that I don't remember. From what I remember a lot of people loved the Gattis hire. Whoever didn't like him stayed quiet cause if anybody said something would have got hammered. The rumblings for the hate on gattis really started by game 1 and by the A&M game they were out.
Idk if he was loved but between the whole “stealing from Michigan” and the comments he made regarding being his own OC and getting away from the “bro” style, people (including myself) were certainly excited.

F^ck man it shouldn’t be this hard.

Advertisement

Idk if he was loved but between the whole “stealing from Michigan” and the comments he made regarding being his own OC and getting away from the “bro” style, people (including myself) were certainly excited.

F^ck man it shouldn’t be this hard.
We are our own worst enemy. Always have been. Not UF, not FSU. We just trip ourselves up. We have one of the worst hiring track records in all of cfb.

We finally have an AD, Admin, boosters lined up. If we can just put an exciting O on the field and a competent D, this program could really take off

We just need to get through this recruiting cycle without any major gashes, hold our own in the portal and put a decent product on the field next year. Then we can reset and not play these recruiting games with 1 hand tied behind our backs.

Advertisement
Back