Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Singer‘s game looks a lot like Rambo. Dude stays making insane 1 v1 catches
You can play him everywhere as well. Big enough to be on the outside but shifty enough to be in the slot. He reminds me of a bigger version of Diontae Johnson

Advertisement

ALL DA MONIES!!!!!!

Pay Day Money GIF

Advertisement
He’s QB1 in the draft next year. It would take a TVD with Gattis type year to drop him out of the top 10. He wants to win big and he can go anywhere he wants. That’s what the rumors are about. Maybe he decides he wants to win idk for sure, but money isn’t an issue for him so I don’t think a big payday will get him to leave. It will probably have to be coaching changes.

Money is an issue for everyone. If your family has money, that doesn’t mean you should not deserve to make market value

Advertisement
Uh I’m not saying he’s elite but his qb m passer rating Is higher than TVD for instance (I’d rather have TVD) so I imagine someone will want him
let's be honest. TVD played in 9 games this year and had a 133. passer rating (in Gattis' offense), and DJ had a 135 passer rating and played in 13 games. But TVD has better passing numbers across the board and it's not even close.

Advertisement
Back