Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t like what I saw from him against UF. He looked slow and reminded me off what we’ve had here already
Slow? He’s ran in the 4.4’s at multiple camps. A very technically sound cb which you don’t find a lot with true Fr cb’s. Freshmen play slower because the game is moving to fast for them . Id say it’s that more than turning and running , he’s a very good athlete.

There’s better options elsewhere lol. DH is already in the portal and another possible. The portal still hasn’t hit overload

This is already too much. Much more intense than high school recruiting. Can this be the norm for now on??

This is already too much. Much more intense than high school recruiting. Can this be the norm for now on??
I don’t think it’ll be this crazy every year. This is just the perfect storm. I believe kids will figure out this isn’t a sure thing and can bite you. The stats are quite alarming with kids not finding new spots.

Advertisement
Slow? He’s ran in the 4.4’s at multiple camps. A very technically sound cb which you don’t find a lot with true Fr cb’s. Freshmen play slower because the game is moving to fast for them . Id say it’s that more than turning and running , he’s a very good athlete.
I was talking about Marshall my bad. Meant to say FSU

I can certainly see the NCAA putting in some type of restrictions to slow this down. I’m sure ADs and Presidents will start or already have face them to do something.

Harris did a a lot of dumb **** that 18 years old normally do, got suspended and hopefully learned from it.

Advertisement
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 5𝙩𝙝

Them good ole boys at ATMU need to go ahead and bite the bullet on Jimbo. He ain't the one and the $$$ they put up for last year's class is steady leaking right now. Whatever must happen ultimately should happen immediately.

Advertisement
Back