Transfer Portal watch

I 100% trust the staff but this kid has a lot of growing up to do.

He was one of the weed smokers pregame and had that dangerous AF drag racing video in a seemingly packed parking garage on social media.

Super talented but really hope he grows up off the field. For his sake more than anything.

Change of scenery can be huge for guys but not a guarantee.

Folks should know Eli Rick's got suspended for like half the season after transferring to Bama for speeding and DUI I think.

Doesn't help much if you can't be available due to suspensions for off field stuff.

Advertisement
I 100% trust the staff but this kid has a lot of growing up to do.

He was one of the weed smokers pregame and had that dangerous AF drag racing video in a seemingly packed parking garage on social media.

Super talented but really hope he grows up off the field. For his sake more than anything.

Change of scenery can be huge for guys but not a guarantee.

Folks should know Eli Rick's got suspended for like half the season after transferring to Bama for speeding and DUI I think.

Doesn't help much if you can't be available due to suspensions for off field stuff.
Yeah that parking garage drag race was phukin bonkers...gotta question this kid's decision making on that incident alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF Shemar comes there's gonna be some receipt pullin' for sure
I’ll bump my **** , Idgaf lol. The way that last week was handled they deserved what they got. Then throwing Miami under the bus like the only reason we were in it was money. When we all know why him and moe chose A&M. It was *** **** no matter what happens.

Advertisement
I’ll bump my **** , Idgaf lol. The way that last week was handled they deserved what they got. Then throwing Miami under the bus like the only reason we were in it was money. When we all know why him and moe chose A&M. It was *** **** no matter what happens.
Yeah..I was referring to posters who scoffed (from their wealth of knowledge) at the thought that Shemar  may return home. "He's starting for A&M, stop with the...blah, blah, blah..."

Advertisement
I was always told “ you never burn bridges“
𝙎𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣

𝙎𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣
Too early to discuss imo. I haven’t really dug much and he’s not in the portal.

Advertisement
Back