Transfer Portal watch

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a tough one. Arroyo, Skinner, Brantley and 3 very talented Freshman coming in...tough to say no but you may lose one if he comes in. Although one would think 2/3 of the freshman will redshirt.
We dont need a portal TE honestly....I would save that spot for more lineman....and now it appears db as we lose like 4 with Blades, Stevenson, Avantae, Ivey all gone right away

Advertisement
247 ranked McCall in the top 50 overall and the #4 overall Safety in the country last year.

Whether or not we go after him, this one has to sting a little bit for those hicks in Trailerhassee.

Would love to know if Miami is in contact.

OL is my maybe biggest concern right now tbh

We need a bridge between our line now and this recruiting class coming in badly
Definately im talking like 2 Plug n Play tackles at least in my opinion. But i was screaming for it last spring and we got Denis and Sogapalu smh.
They need to be looking for starters at the tackle spots

Advertisement
Definately im talking like 2 Plug n Play tackles at least in my opinion. But i was screaming for it last spring and we got Denis and Sogapalu smh.
They need to be looking for starters at the tackle spots
Yeah hoping with more time this year Mario and Mirabal can work some magic

They’re already on the doorstep of our best OL recruiting class on paper, but that line is super suspect for next year

Anyone know what was up with McCall this year? Lack of PT just due to him being a true frosh?

excited that we seem to be a no brainer for mccall.

would provide instant talent and depth. maybe he'll be what we hoped avantae would be

Advertisement
I’m good on McCall honestly. Talented kid but sounds like he may be a little extra, not sure that is what we really need. FSU is basically letting him walk forreal this time after he already threatened to do it more than once in the past. If he was like that, the kid would still be there especially with them about to lose both their starting Safeties. I’m good.

Advertisement
Back