Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Why does our best WR Young continues to get pooped on
Not really ****ting on him, just havent seen a lot to say he will be a starter if we sign two proven productive WRs. Colbie had a great two game stretch but then TVD went down and the passing game went to ****. Even if he doesn’t start he will still get a bunch of snaps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario was too patient with the portal last year. He was probably trying to get a better feel for the roster but he better be guns a blazing this year. Spots are precious though but I'm sure he has Alonzo and team doing due diligence on all these guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might take 3 receivers with all this talent entering lol
May be difficult to attract 3 high end players though assuming they’re transferring looking for playing time. Agreed though, 3 wouldn’t be that crazy.

But considering the craziness has barely just begun and this is the type of talent that’s already available….I’d definitely push for 2 instant impact guys.

May be difficult to attract 3 high end players though assuming they’re transferring looking for playing time. Agreed though, 3 wouldn’t be that crazy.

But considering the craziness has barely just begun and this is the type of talent that’s already available….I’d definitely push for 2 instant impact guys.
Yea that's the hard part they all want PT as the featured guy that's why they transfer, most likely will grab two like Wease and Thornton

Advertisement
Back