Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
He was committed to us at one point, with Shaq… I believe they were teammates together and I want to say he was in the 2017 class.
There was a big debate on here too when we basically let him walk. Some fans thought he was just okay..others thought he had potential to be something nice. I definitely remember him being a hot topic on here.

That actually seems like a decent destination for him.

Too bad he has to lose to us every year until he’s gone.
I can see Brown giving us some fits in a few games before he leaves. Doing the little things that help teams. His scrappiness fits in perfect at UVA. Kid isnt a scrub. Just wasnt good enough to be in our RB room.

Advertisement
Does it show anywhere for your followers that the accounts are linked or only you know? I would definitely double check that because I know some social medias show your "linked accounts"
No sir. That would be the case if you linked your IG to your FB, but it shouldn't link two IGs together. Think about it like this, imagine you have a business and a personal page. No one would/should know you own both unless you tell them. I've had 3 (2 business 1 private) for a couple years now. Never had an issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back