Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok so just so I am clear about the rules of transferring and that May 1 deadline..As long as you have submitted the paperwork and/or informed your team of your plans by May 1 at midnight..you can announce whenever? Is that why we could still see kids jumping into the portal and announcing via social media even after the deadline?

Advertisement
Ok so just so I am clear about the rules of transferring and that May 1 deadline..As long as you have submitted the paperwork and/or informed your team of your plans by May 1 at midnight..you can announce whenever? Is that why we could still see kids jumping into the portal and announcing via social media even after the deadline?
A kid can “announce” whenever he wants. He may not be listed in the portal for several days afterward submitting paperwork.

Gotta kick these tires.

monster truck cmt GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

Advertisement
Correct but he must be enrolled by the deadline the schools have in terms of classes. But can announce whenever they want as long as paperwork submitted by May 1st.

he caught 25 passes for 366 yards and three touchdowns in 4 seasons....no thanks.
Harrell from Louisville numbers weren’t great either but people on here wanted him and he is at bama now. Not saying this dude is good or anything just saying there has been guys that has produced after transferring despite not doing much with his previous team

Advertisement
Harrell from Louisville numbers weren’t great either but people on here wanted him and he is at bama now. Not saying this dude is good or anything just saying there has been guys that has produced after transferring despite not doing much with his previous team
Harrell had 523 yards last year alone, while Washington had 366 yards in 4 seasons...

not saying that Harrell's stats were great (agreeing with you) but to compare him with Washington is uncalled for.

Harrell had 523 yards last year alone, while Washington had 366 yards in 4 seasons...

not saying that Harrell's stats were great (agreeing with you) but to compare him with Washington is uncalled for.
Wasn’t necessarily comparing him and Washington as I stated im not saying this guy is good because I know nothing about him

Appeared is the operative word. He really only played in one game, the throwaway game, and recorded a total of 1 tackle. T's defense was also hot garbage last year and he got no playing time. I'll leave it to the staff to evaluate, but isn't really a "fly off the page get ruiz on it" take

Appeared is the operative word. He really only played in one game, the throwaway game, and recorded a total of 1 tackle. T's defense was also hot garbage last year and he got no playing time. I'll leave it to the staff to evaluate, but isn't really a "fly off the page get ruiz on it" take
That’s a top 100 guy. You kick the tires.

Advertisement
Back