Transfer Portal watch

You got everyone's what up??? I think you need to stop and reflect on that... slow it down... freeze up some time... take a beat... bring it to a standstill... cease typing... halt.
NahšŸ˜‚ u gotta see what I was responding to. Iā€™m the king of the PAUSE BUTTON. I no everyone waiting to catch me slippin PAUSE! But yā€™all gotta wake up earlier in the am to catch me PAUSE

Advertisement
south park beat a dead horse GIF

Just saying..............

Advertisement
So players may have entered before deadline last night, but we may not know publicly until today sometime??
Technically they did not enter the Portal last night. They simply expressed their intent to their respective schools last night. The school must then process the necessary paperwork and enter the studentā€™s name in the Portal. This could take up to two days.

So, there are players whose names will appear in the Portal today and tomorrow that we do not know about except for a few individuals privy to their formal requests to enter the Portal. Some of those individuals might be insiders who will not (and should not) divulge the names.

We should know shortly and it will likely be obvious who ā€œmightā€ transfer to UM.

Advertisement
Messidor, Jackson and LT are going to help the EDGE guys big-time. Agude with Rod Wright coaching himā€¦..love it.

Harvey and Chantz could really step up, too. They will have specialized teaching from Wright and, oh, yeah, JASON TAYLOR!!!
Mesidor is a edge guy and Harvey and chantz arenā€™t starters imo

Mesidor is a edge guy and Harvey and chantz arenā€™t starters imo
Depth is important. JHH and Miller provide solid depth. Long season. Like Cribby said .. the DL is looking pretty solid and went from being a major concern to at least solid if not a strength. Would like to add a LB to that group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Technically they did not enter the Portal last night. They simply expressed their intent to their respective schools last night. The school must then process the necessary paperwork and enter the studentā€™s name in the Portal. This could take up to two days.

So, there are players whose names will appear in the Portal today and tomorrow that we do not know about except for a few individuals privy to their formal requests to enter the Portal. Some of those individuals might be insiders who will not (and should not) divulge the names.

We should know shortly and it will likely be obvious who ā€œmightā€ transfer to UM.

Yep. And the NCAA rules say two BUSINESS days, so it could be end-of-business Tuesday, bleeding into Wednesday.

Call me crazy, but it's almost as if the NCAA just makes up rules and doesn't think about the impact...

Advertisement
Back