Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he would have to sit out for a year due to SEC transfer rules. I dont know anything about this player but I wonder if hes willing to sit for a year.

@TheOriginalCane - what is the rule here? Alabama has taken transfers from LSU, UGA, and Vandy this off-season. They took an LB from Tenn last year who played immediately There is no way these next 3 are sitting a year. Is there a waiver that allows them to play immediately?

Advertisement
Feel like I know a lot about the roster. I’ve never even seen this name before. Best of luck!
Assuming they didn’t actually mean Miami (OH), how on earth did Diaz have a kid named Tubbs, in Miami, sitting on the bench on that ****** team last year. Just malpractice. Gotta give the fans SOMETHING to cling to…

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane - what is the rule here? Alabama has taken transfers from LSU, UGA, and Vandy this off-season. They took an LB from Tenn last year who played immediately There is no way these next 3 are sitting a year. Is there a waiver that allows them to play immediately?
After a certain time in the spring if you transfer you can’t play immediately in the SEC. Don’t know the exact date.

Advertisement
Back