Transfer Portal watch

I’ll never understand this whole “don’t ruin his moment” movement. This kid is transferring to his 3rd school. What moment?? Lol. Y’all need to grow up. It’s getting weird.
As grown adults we all feel this way, but this generation is different . They love the attention and “ shock “ value. I hate it, but you have to play the game somewhat with this generation of players

Advertisement
I’ll never understand this whole “don’t ruin his moment” movement. This kid is transferring to his 3rd school. What moment?? Lol. Y’all need to grow up. It’s getting weird.
I was thinking the same thing hahah. These sre college students, not high school kids going through the recruiting process for the first time. Commit and lets work.

right plus It’s almost the same thing when a kid is set to announce and all the crystal balls coming rolling in the day before by 247 with where the kid is going

Its more than the moment , it’s a trust thing. If a coach or somebody else gives media this info they likely tell them not to spoil it. Hints are fine but let the player announce it.

At the end of the day this will only hurt the ones breaking the trust and the brand they’re trying to build.

Geo apologized and hopefully learned from this. It’s not a crime but more cutting off one’s nose to spite one’s face.

I don’t have a brand , social media presence or the following of Geo but even on this small / niche level I’ve learned to be careful. There’s a bunch of eyes watching.

He’ll learn just like I did.

Last edited:
“I’m sorry for ruining your moment Caleb”

Attachments

• 1E189B4A-9E74-422D-9F32-D39090DA9304.jpeg
    1E189B4A-9E74-422D-9F32-D39090DA9304.jpeg
    774.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Advertisement
Its more than the moment , it’s a trust thing. If a coach or somebody else gives media this info they likely tell them not to spoil it. Hints are fine but let the player announce it.

At the end of the day this will only hurt the ones breaking the trust and the brand they’re trying to build.

Geo apologized and hopefully learned from this. It’s not a crime but more cutting off one’s nose to spite one’s face.

I don’t have a brand , social media presence or following of Geo but even on this small / niche level I’ve learned to be careful. There’s a bunch of eyes watching.

what if i told you "i don't have a brand" IS your brand?

I don’t have a brand , social media presence or following of Geo but even on this small / niche level I’ve learned to be careful. There’s a bunch of eyes watching.

I get it and you and I have gone back and forth in the past about the “Don’t ruin a kids moment” thing and I will honestly never understand it especially in this day in age of social media where nothing is a secret anymore. Insiders are insiders for a reason. Like yourself. Adam Schefter didn’t get to where he is by not leaking info. Jmo.

I get it and you and I have gone back and forth in the past about the “Don’t ruin a kids moment” thing and I will honestly never understand it especially in this day in age of social media where nothing is a secret anymore. Insiders are insiders for a reason. Like yourself. Adam Schefter didn’t get to where he is by not leaking info. Jmo.
Didn’t Adam Schefter ruin TB12’s moment like 2 months ago lol. Wanted to be the first to say he retired when Tom hadn’t announced it yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Everyone deserves to have a nice wedding, even if it's the third time around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back