Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems to be the thought from the insiders that he’s gone. I hope he doesn’t leave he’s our only big body
Literally no insider has said this. One moron threw his name out and yall take it as gospel.

“Whoa whoa — what he say? Was it is stupid? oh yeah, real stupid huh? Looks negative too, I can roll with that. No need to scrutinize further, it’s true, and I’m going to repeat it a lot.”

The ASU guy isn’t a Mike though and he might not come here. Mikel isn’t in the portal.

Point being, you don’t pass on something good because something great might happen later. They are taking Caleb because he is an upgrade. If Mikel enters the portal, they will offer him too.
Club rules…: smash the for sure 7 instead of waiting for a chance at the 10..

Advertisement
Club rules…: smash the for sure 7 instead of waiting for a chance at the 10..
66BD6183-F3EC-4DC2-9321-CD5E6ADCF278.jpeg

Below is a list of players that I do NOT want to leave the program, but I would understand why they would leave for more playing time or greater NIL benefits:

1. Miller
2. JHH
3. Roberts
4. K. Smith (if we bring in 2 portal LBs)
5. Balom (losing reps to Blades)
6. Key (if we bring in a #1 WR...Restrepo and George have outperformed him with Brinson in the shadows)
7. Knighton (I know...why would he be on this list...but there are only so many carries per game and the backfield is loaded)
8. Campbell

There are other more likely transfer candidates on the roster. No doubt. But, these players have higher market values and would hurt depth. They are experienced and played well when given limited opportunities in the past. That makes them targets for back-door dealings with teams offering immediate playing time.

I hope most (if not all) decide to stay.
Miller is 1?????? Our DT are not good, we will be adding more in portal. Nesta was foolish to leave for football reasons. Miller is a JAG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miller is 1?????? Our DT are not good, we will be adding more in portal. Nesta was foolish to leave for football reasons. Miller is a JAG
The list is not in order of preference. And, yes….although Miller is an average DT, he is the only 1-tech tackle on the roster with experience.

Advertisement
Back