Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
False if your good enough to committ to bama your not a scrub! And, jalen hurts says hi!!
I think QBs are the exception. It makes sense for QBs to transfer as opposed to a DL or LB or something. If by year three a DL isn’t playing that’s an issue.

Advertisement
raising arizona bunny GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Lol. Did you just use a Raising Arizona gif. Hahahaha.

Advertisement
UCF guy can scoot, but he looks tiny and slot limited. Obviously the speed and ability to take the top off is what we need, and he has great production…but can he play outside here? I see he is listed at 5’9, so odds are he is slightly below that. I know good WRs come in all shapes and sizes, but I know nothing about the kid so legitimately asking.
If we take Means & him then I’m ok with it. They said that they were looking for and both fit that niche.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey does anybody know what’s going on with this recruitment? He’s been in the portal and I think he was mentioned before.

The last I read he was supposed to be heading to LSU as a replacement for Deion Smith, but the holdup has been grades related from my understanding.

Which is funny because the that’s the same reason why Deion hasn’t transferred to Ole Miss yet, admissions issues.

It will be interesting to see what happens with both before the 5/1 deadline.

Advertisement
Back