Transfer Portal watch

They would both literally start from day 1...

I know what you’re doing so it’s hilarious to me, but our fans really aren’t understanding what the staff is making very clear.
I still think our receivers have time to grow, step up considerably, but that being said we gotta maximize what we have in TVD and give him the weapons he deserves.

Advertisement
I still think our receivers have time to grow, step up considerably, but that being said we gotta maximize what we have in TVD and give him the weapons he deserves.
The staff wants to win now & the OC understands that he’s not gonna be able to run the offense at its optimum level without having a legit weapon on the outside.

They evaluated the WR’s this Spring & are actively trying to bring in at least 1 if not both of the 2 WR’s who are available in the Portal right now... What does that tell yall?

It’s not the fans that are recruiting Means & Robinson, it’s Gattis & Cooney, the debate this board keeps having about the WR’s is hilarious because the coaching staff is telling yall, “we need more”, but then fans are like “Yall are overreacting!”... Like who, us or the staff? Lol

Advertisement
The staff wants to win now & the OC understands that he’s not gonna be able to run the offense at its optimum level without having a legit weapon on the outside.

They evaluated the WR’s this Spring & are actively trying to bring in at least 1 if not both of the 2 WR’s who are available in the Portal right now... What does that tell yall?

It’s not the fans that are recruiting Means & Robinson, it’s Gattis & Cooney, the debate this board keeps having about the WR’s is hilarious because the coaching staff is telling yall, “we need more”, but then fans are like “Yall are overreacting!”... Like who, us or the staff? Lol
They would have done the same last offseason after the spring game. Them going after more players doesn't mean we have no one. It means competition is what we trying to foster. And that goes for every position. We don't even have enough numbers there, even if we had everyone balling out.

lol what kind of question is that?? Any of our top 5 WRs went to UCF Jaylon would’ve been the 2nd best receiver on the team. He wouldn’t get in the rotation in this offense you gotta be physical… he’ll get exposed by our CBS mushing him to the ground every snap. Better off at SMU.
Holy ****….

Dont do shrooms guys.

Angry Giannis Antetokounmpo GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Advertisement

I am always in favor of more talent & competition so bring on all comers (pause)

Advertisement
yes, tl hanna if you know the area
Had a few college teammates play there an my college oc coached there.

Good ball...which is why i would be all over this kid. He is use to 2 gapping just come here and actually play and do some of the same things to help us in the run game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back