Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Bama doesn’t push somebody out if they feel like they can contribute. Only guys that leave are scrubs.
They are over the 85 limit so they gotta push ppl out... Good to push out a guy who is probably nothing more than a rotational /depth guy. He would likely be the same at most group of 5...he has something we dont really have in the interior now which is size.

Bama doesn’t push somebody out if they feel like they can contribute. Only guys that leave are scrubs.
I’m always leery about going after high level recruiting programs’ transfers. Outside of QB and possibly WR, if you can’t crack the two deep, you probably can’t play.

Advertisement

And here's a big body NT type that we could use to finish off the DL

09B7FFC9-58ED-4695-8F10-40662821B8A9.jpeg

Advertisement
Stephon Wynn has had 13 tackles in just 18 games since 2018.

He’s barely ever played & has done absolutely nothing in 4 years...

The only reason yall want him is because he played at Bama lol
Size and strength which we lack inside. He would be coming from a 2 gap system so I’m sure he can eat up some blocks. Like gogeta said at the least he could be miller

Advertisement
UCF guy can scoot, but he looks tiny and slot limited. Obviously the speed and ability to take the top off is what we need, and he has great production…but can he play outside here? I see he is listed at 5’9, so odds are he is slightly below that. I know good WRs come in all shapes and sizes, but I know nothing about the kid so legitimately asking.

Advertisement

Isibor had been ensconced as a first string defensive tackle throughout most of spring practice after spending his first five seasons at UCLA as a reserve defensive lineman. The defensive tackle rotation has been in flux throughout spring ball, though, with no one really emerging as a dominant force.

Isibor recorded 57 tackles in his UCLA career to go along with 5.5 sacks and 9 tackles for loss. From Arizona, Isibor is one of the last remaining links to the Jim Mora era, having committed to the former head coach in January of 2017.

Last edited:
UCF guy can scoot, but he looks tiny and slot limited. Obviously the speed and ability to take the top off is what we need, and he has great production…but can he play outside here? I see he is listed at 5’9, so odds are he is slightly below that. I know good WRs come in all shapes and sizes, but I know nothing about the kid so legitimately asking.
I prefer Jerrod Means, but if they’re considering Robinson it’s because they don’t think Brashard is ready yet.

Advertisement
Back