Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
1650491561254.jpeg

Selling Miami is not an easy job. It’s like selling FILA when everyone else is selling Gucci and Loui’s. But I trust that eventually, Cristobal will be selling it right. That video of canes players walking through a parking lot was kinda embarrassing. Some of the HS showed it to me. SMH
People are starting to wear Fila now believe it or not

Get him. Big bodied DT we need at 6’4 310. Rotational guy all his career at bama so his numbers aren’t great cause those guys are 2 gaping. Not saying he is great but I’m sure he is strong and can eat up blockers
Would offer him a visit ASAP.

We need that body type or a 1 tech...im not happy with just Jordan Miller...at worst dude could be ANOTHER Jordan Miller and allowing for Haye to come along slower.

Advertisement
Would offer him a visit ASAP.

We need that body type or a 1 tech...im not happy with just Jordan Miller...at worst dude could be ANOTHER Jordan Miller and allowing for Haye to come along slower.
I think he would be better than miller. I don’t think Miller could crack the 2 deep at bama

Advertisement
Was never a fan of British knights. But I remember the first time I ever saw a pair of Fila’s.
It was like 1983 and one of my dad‘s friends who was in the illegal pharmaceutical trade was wearing a pair and my friend said dude those are Fila’s. I had no idea what those shoes were. I believe at that time they were only popular around the tennis community.
He said “those things cost like $140”. And that time that was insane for a pair of sneakers. I don’t know what they used to call them back then but I think it’s call d the F13 now.
A few months ago I saw someone at Ft Lauderdale beach wearing them and I was like holy sht are these things coming back?

Advertisement
Sure, but Shaq and crew were at least decent college LBs. They weren't high draft picks and not at the level we would like to get back to, but they were at least serviceable - especially compared to what we have now.
It's not that hard to recruit LBs, it's mainly about development. Tons of 3 star and not highly recruited 4 LBs go on to have great college careers, we just have to find them. Think of all the South Florida LBs that we don't recruit who go elsewhere and ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back