Transfer Portal watch

Lol
Saban doesn’t need Metchie/Jameson to handle Sark w ease big fam. They will run the ball down their throat and dice them up with whatever wideouts they put out there. They make take a step back, but they are still 20 steps ahead of Sark and UT right now.

View attachment 182770
People forget that Bama being down at a position is still better than 99% of the programs out there. They have Brooks, Burton and now the UL kid…

Advertisement
Lol
Saban doesn’t need Metchie/Jameson to handle Sark w ease big fam. They will run the ball down their throat and dice them up with whatever wideouts they put out there. They make take a step back, but they are still 20 steps ahead of Sark and UT right now.

View attachment 182770

let’s check back September 10th
not saying they will lose games.. probably winning most/all
not blowing no mofos up
you will see how much they will miss EVAN and the WR’s
OL not as good as last year.. struggled in Spring.. we will see

Bama added Gibbs from GT, who reminds me of an Alvin Kamara. Dangerous running maybe more dangerous catching it out of backfield.

Added UGA's top WR in Burton.

They will score plenty of points.

Defense should be scary good. Easily preseason #1.

Ohio State has the offense, Clemson has the defense, but neither as balanced as Bama.

Advertisement
Bama added Gibbs from GT, who reminds me of an Alvin Kamara. Dangerous running maybe more dangerous catching it out of backfield.

Ohio State has the offense, Clemson has the defense, but neither as balanced as Bama.
Ohio State’s offense is going to be sooooo dirty this year.

Jesus Christ. On paper, that group is absolutely loaded. We know Bijan and Worthy are studs but the others are high risk/high reward talents who haven't proven it yet. Texas will find a way to ***** this up lol
Well, Sark will operate with a firm hand and lead by example.

Agree, watched some of their spring game highlights, that defense is going to be nasty, particularly upfront. I'm envious of the talent they have on the DL

Advertisement
It’s quiet…too quiet..11 days left to get in the portal or stay stuck where you are. Feels like there’s a domino effect waiting to happen.

Last edited:
DA4A5315-3D96-48F2-944C-38D6724C42F8.jpeg

It will be interesting to see how this strategy of taking portal kids is going to effect Bama in the long run. I think this is going to hurt them eventually. I am guessing Trey Sanders is probably not too happy about Gibbs being brought in.

Advertisement

Let's not forget Bryce Young is coming back with an entire year under his belt and his OC is coming back too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back