Transfer Portal watch

DT is like the one position fsu has quality depth at according to a friend of mine. If he wants to play early us or Florida is the pick, or he might just want to play in front of family
I’m hoping Stroud & the Gang hits it out the park on his visit with us this weekend.

Given our Defensive staff & the specific emphasis on DLine with all the coaches we have I think we have shot.

But if it comes down to being close to home, FSU/UF has a better chance from that standpoint.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Am I the only one who thinks it's kind of creepy the whole shirtless thing with the tiger?

Music Video GIF
You are not alone. It was strange.

Advertisement
…..Saban is going to run the score up on them in September.
Yep, he basically kicked of Billingsley and hall for being lazy and he will love to shove it in there face. For a team with a culture problem not sure I’d be taking chances on kids with bad work effort.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ. On paper, that group is absolutely loaded. We know Bijan and Worthy are studs but the others are high risk/high reward talents who haven't proven it yet. Texas will find a way to ***** this up lol

It will be interesting to see how Sark can reign ewers in. Also, the 2 bama guys are major head cases.

…..Saban is going to run the score up on them in September.
Is that the opener? Playing Bama and giving Saban a month to prepare and it’s against a former Bama coach and a bunch of players Saban discarded for being lazy? Feel bad for those guys…

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see how Sark can reign ewers in. Also, the 2 bama guys are major head cases.
As long as he doesn’t handcuff him with overly conservative offense, Ewers should do well this season.

He has legitimate arm talent, like his arm is the real deal & Texas has some nice weapons on the outside with very good speed, if they play wide open & get the ball to their playmakers, they’re primed for a good season (Bama game notwithstanding lol).

Getting Isaiah Neyor to come back home to TX from Wyoming was arguably one of the biggest adds out the Portal this offseason, he’s legitimately a top 15 WR & with a pure Speed demon in Xavier Worthy, plus still having other young speedsters like Jaden Alexis, Brenen Thompson & Xavion Brice they’ll have a really good passing attack if they decide to air it out.

Advertisement
Alabama is not running no score on Texas, or any talented team this year.. the departure of Jameson and Metchie will be noticed.
the struggles in the National Championship game was the preview… that is why they after the SFL Louisville kid
they will have a great defense though ..

Last edited:
Alabama is not running no score on Texas, or any talented team this year.. the departure of Jameson and Metchie will be noticed.
the struggles in the National Championship game was the preview… that is why they after the SFL Louisville kid
they will have a great defense though .. losing Battle there too.

Lol
Saban doesn’t need Metchie/Jameson to handle Sark w ease big fam. They will run the ball down their throat and dice them up with whatever wideouts they put out there. They make take a step back, but they are still 20 steps ahead of Sark and UT right now.

D0F02B60-C2F3-47D4-B7DD-62165DB0B151.gif

they will have a great defense though .. losing Battle there too.
Lol yea ok pal.

Advertisement
Back