Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Live look at Gattis when we saw Harrell track speed and Highlights against Clemson

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

I get that our Oline sucked. We agree on that. But you don’t call a run play towards the a and b gap every single run play. There was no imagination. Then again it was probably Manny having a say so with that.
Don’t blame it on manny! Lashlee is the oc. Why you guys making excuses for lashlee??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our coaches did follow him (Hunter) a couple months back so I did question if he would come back to Miami in a thread back then. Seems it came to fruition

Advertisement
Advertisement
so is Caleb Johnson legit? Is he instant day 1 starter at MLB for us? I know nothing about him

Saw action in 11 games with 10 starts at inside linebacker ... had multiple tackles in nine games with a season-high of 7 tackles in the win at Arizona ... had six stops in wins in games at Washington and at USC.

Saw action as a starter at inside linebacker in all 7 games ... led the Bruin team with 44 tackles and 5.5 sacks ... second on the squad in tackles for loss at 7.0 ... his 0.79 sacks per game average ranked 27th in the nation and third in the Pac-12 Conference ... picked off a pass against Cal ... credited with a season-best 10 tackles in games at Arizona State and versus Stanford ... made 5 or more stops in 5 games ... had a season-high 2.5 tackles for loss at Arizona State and versus Cal ... honorable mention All-Pac-12 selection by the league coaches ... second-team All-Pac-12 pick by AP.

Advertisement
Back