Transfer Portal watch

When Lashlee was OC at Auburn:

2014 - Cameron Artis-Payne rushed for 1,608yds & 13TD’s

2015 - Peyton Barber rushed for 1,017yds & 13TD’s
Jovon Robinson rushed for 639yds & 3TD’s as RB2

2016 - Kamryn Pettway rushed for 1,224yds & 7TD’s
Kerryon Johnson rushed for 895yds & 11TD’s a
Always love it when someone does the work with years of stats and facts. LCE is always putting in the great work. Cannot thank him enough or disagree with anything without reason, and just saying a couch is no good just to say it does not have anything really to stand on. We all come here for information with the guys that are putting in the time and have the knowledge and great conversation.

At UM we always have lacked on the offensive line and have been failing at recruiting anyone consistently in those positions. Always failing and has cost us to be and average at best team. Cannot win any real game with out them or a solid DL. Maybe several really good OL guys in the last couple decades but never a complete line. Last time we had a complete line was back in the early 2000s when we were winning and blowing everyone out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We currently are recruiting a kicker that’s bigger than some of our LBers…

I thought about sarcastically asking, "can he play LB" when I first heard we were on this kid.
Now looking at him, I might pencil him in the 2-deep.

Advertisement
I really wasn't understanding why all the buzz until I heard he was running 4.19. And his highlights show tough catches in traffic. He seems to have put it all together last year.

He definitely warrants his own thread

Probably more like hi 4.2s or low 4.3s. He is fast and best 100 meter time of 10.37 which would make him our fastest player. Has consistently run 10.5s in his last two track years. Ten times. Anthony Schwartz ran a 10.07 and 10.09 and ran consistently in the 10.2 range and ran a 4.25 in the NFL. Harrell is fast but not a sub 4.2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like someone wanted the job guaranteed and is finding out that is not the case. (IF what Gaby is saying is correct) And IF the rumors are true there is a big time LB entering the portal soon that hails from SoFla.
And would that be linebacker be.......................... friendo?

Esperando GIF by TVE Bahia

Advertisement
Back