Transfer Portal watch

That accounting subtweeting with regards to MJJ and committing basic grammatical errors also said jacorey brooks was gonna hit the portal weeks ago and transfer to Miami.

Now I’ll be the first to admit I have no idea if MJJ wants to leave UGA or not, but I’m not trusting that dude that’s for sure.
sounds like typical offseason hype to help pass the time

Advertisement
Have been a bit out of the loop lately.

What positions are we targeting in the portal to round out our 2022 class?

Are we looking for another pass rusher or are we done after Moultrie and Lichtenstein?

Are we targeting another WR?

Interior OL or OT?

LB?
West African Email Royalty is the main target

Marvin Jones Jr. Retweeted

Graham Coffey
@DawgOutWest
·
Feb 25
Marvin Jones Jr. letting everyone know to ignore the speculation around his brother’s transfer. You’ll see him in Athens this Fall
Quote Tweet
megatron-byebitches-gif.29223028

Advertisement
Hmmmm...I dont think any recruit should jump onboard any school unless they have met the new staff? Correct? And I am pretty sure MJJ has not. MAYBE he met Mario but none of the defensive coaches. So yeah, he would want to come on campus to at least check into that.

But again, this is all nonsense at this point. We are just spinning our wheels getting our post count up talking about this. And derailing the purpose of this thread at the same time.

So, by this definition, we should release most of our signing class from their LOIs, since they signed with UM before we had hired the entire staff.

Sure. Makes sense.

Oh, and "none" of the defensive coaches? Are you referring to the UM defensive coach who was his primary recruiter at Georgia? So "none" of the defensive coaches?

And you do realize, a ton of these Portal kids (at most schools) do not actually take official visits before picking a destination.

Dude, I want to be respectful, I'm not trying to argue with you, but you are all over the ******* road. Pull over, eat dinner, and get some sleep.

Marvin Jones Jr. Retweeted

Graham Coffey
@DawgOutWest
·
Feb 25
Marvin Jones Jr. letting everyone know to ignore the speculation around his brother’s transfer. You’ll see him in Athens this Fall
Quote Tweet

Bruh that was over 2 weeks ago when his bro first committed and tweeted at him to come live with him.

Advertisement
Have been a bit out of the loop lately.

What positions are we targeting in the portal to round out our 2022 class?

Are we looking for another pass rusher or are we done after Moultrie and Lichtenstein?

Are we targeting another WR?

Interior OL or OT?

LB?

Good questions.

Too bad there's rarely ever real answers here.

****, he had just visited Mizzou & all signs were pointing to him signing with them.

That’s a big win for LSU, I still think Denbrock’s offense limits how far they can go, but with the potential weapons he’ll have around him LSU can be a tough out in the West with Daniels at the helm. Jayden has better arm talent than Desmond Ridder & LSU still has a good RB group with Corey Kiner, Josh Williams & they added Noah Cain from PSU in the Portal.

The biggest question mark for LSU this year will be can they replace all the firepower they lost at WR.

But with the Portal moves Ole Miss, LSU & Arkansas made this offseason, Jumbo is about feel some major heat in TAMU this year if they don’t win, that division is getting stronger & stronger.
More competition in SEC is better for college football. Hope Arky pulls some upsets this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Usually when someone is trying to get out of their letter of intent, they are in the press and making noise everywhere for support as early as possible. Odd to only have crickets on these kids that want out of their LOI to come to Miami. I understand a enrolled transfer.

Advertisement
Back