Transfer Portal watch

Read it again. If you are being honest and not just working overtime to try and stir **** up, I think you'll find I am not "attaching" anything or anyone... other than whoever happens to be running the e-mail scheme (whether it's the supposed prince of Nigeria or some other scammer).
Nigerian Prince NIL money means we’ve reached the next level. The real money flows to Miami with the email scams going to FSU and Florida.

Brilliant

Super. Mario.

Advertisement
Lol. I agree, but for now, lets be honest..Outside of a "Come home with me" (paraphrasing) tweet by Daryl Porter Jr to him..and some CIS rumor..this has ZERO legs as of now. Things can change moving forward. If he comes on campus at any point during Spring to check out practice or "look around"..then we are in business..Until then, meh.
The less “legs” with this type of stuff the better, I would think…

Nigeria owned the internet scam market pretty early on lol. I associate Nigerians with strict parents and highly educated kids here as I know a few. Lots of doctors and lawyers coming out of those households.
Nigeria does not represent all of west Africa. Nigeria is just one country in west Africa lol. Like I said, the IGNANTS need to be educated lol. My mother was born in west Africa (Senegal). Ever hear of the former Ivory Coast?

Read it again. If you are being honest and not just working overtime to try and stir **** up, I think you'll find I am not "attaching" anything or anyone... other than whoever happens to be running the e-mail scheme (whether it's the supposed prince of Nigeria or some other scammer).
Not trying to stir up ****, but you can take it however you want. I’m part west African (Senegal) and Nigeria doesn’t represent all of West Africa.

Advertisement
Nigeria does not represent all of west Africa. Nigeria is just one country in west Africa lol. Like I said, the IGNANTS need to be educated lol. My mother was born in west Africa (Senegal). Ever hear of the former Ivory Coast?
Interestingly, Ivory Coast also has a big problem with advance fee e-mail scams. Part of the reason I referenced West Africa instead of any individual country in West Africa.

Interestingly, Ivory Coast also has a big problem with advance fee e-mail scams. Part of the reason I referenced West Africa instead of any individual country in West Africa.
That’s interesting, do you have a link where I can read and confirm that for myself?

That’s interesting, do you have a link where I can read and confirm that for myself?
Google my man. There is a lot but here is the first one I clicked on.....

In the normal course of business, we are routinely contacted by “heirs” who have received very official-looking emails, usually from a barrister or solicitor from Africa. Most frequently, the emails are said to be from Nigeria, Ivory Coast or Lagos.

Advertisement
Lol. I agree, but for now, lets be honest..Outside of a "Come home with me" (paraphrasing) tweet by Daryl Porter Jr to him..and some CIS rumor..this has ZERO legs as of now. Things can change moving forward. If he comes on campus at any point during Spring to check out practice or "look around"..then we are in business..Until then, meh.

Sure...whatever you say...

As just a question, why would we need him to "come on campus" or "check out practice" or "look around"? He's seen our campus countless times, I don't think any new buildings have been completed since December.

This isn't the 1980s anymore. There is no need for "legs". These deals are done via cell phone calls, texts, and social media/e-mail contacts.

Isnt this kind of what got Isiah Walker here? He was actually at UF as an EE and then changed his mind and transferred to UM in the Summer.

So to your point, its not out of the range of possibility for MJJ to be enrolled and then back out within weeks/months.

That said, this is a pipe dream at best as of this season. What we hope is that he goes to UGA, gets homesick or finds out that Kirby is a liar..and then comes home for 2023. Lets hold a good thought on that scenario.

Look, without going into great detail, Walker was having issues at UiF that the UiF staff did not understand or respect or handle properly, and given some other problems that they had in prior years, they were probably happy to NOT have to deal with Walker's true issues.

As for what you think MJJ's reasons might be in the future, again, it is NOT "homesick". And as far as "finding out" that Kirby is a liar, that is already a known and a significant piece of the puzzle. Look at who his recruiters were. One took another job ONE DAY before Signing Day, and even that would not have been known if the original plan (announce during the playoffs) had played out the way that UGa wanted it to play out. And the other recruiter was basically being pushed out while the ink on the LOI was drying.

So, again, not trying to be disrespectful, but I'm not sure why you think that anyone has to wait one year to cite the exact reason for transferring that is already known today. In fact, it weakens the argument. "Hey, you enrolled even after your two recruiters left". I'm not saying it will or will not happen, just that the primary reason already exists and would only be weaker when cited one year from now.

This isn't the 1980s any longer. ****, it isn't even the 2010s any longer. Nobody has to "wait a year".

Sure...whatever you say...

As just a question, why would we need him to "come on campus" or "check out practice" or "look around"? He's seen our campus countless times, I don't think any new buildings have been completed since December.

This isn't the 1980s anymore. There is no need for "legs". These deals are done via cell phone calls, texts, and social media/e-mail contacts.
Hmmmm...I dont think any recruit should jump onboard any school unless they have met the new staff? Correct? And I am pretty sure MJJ has not. MAYBE he met Mario but none of the defensive coaches. So yeah, he would want to come on campus to at least check into that.

But again, this is all nonsense at this point. We are just spinning our wheels getting our post count up talking about this. And derailing the purpose of this thread at the same time.

Advertisement
Keep in mind, I didn't say anything definitive, I just pointed out that MJJ has not even enrolled yet, and that he couldn't possibly be "homesick" yet. Kid is in Broward, not Athens.

Now, if people (like his own brother) are tweeting things like "you can live with me", then people are free to speculate and hypothesize. I like to stick to facts. Like the fact that if MJJ were to enroll at Miami this June, he would need to get a release from his LOI. That's a fact.

Plausible deniability disclaimer activated.
View attachment 179369
If he does transform
crane-grua.gif

Attachments

• 1646943797705.png
    1646943797705.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
I will not speak this persons name but a kid with his first and last name is potentially not going to UGA and potentially coming to Miami?

With his first and last name and his family legacy... If this happens I have seen it all. Holy Guacamole Batman.

It was obviously a joke for crying out loud. Did you leave your sense of humor on another site when you logged on here? This was directed right at you.
Fck you it wasn’t obvious to me and being west African I didn’t find it funny. That’s my opinion on a public message board and I’m not here for you to like me or my post’s. Idgaf what you think.

Advertisement
Fck you it wasn’t obvious to me and being west African I didn’t find it funny. That’s my opinion on a public message board and I’m not here for you to like me or my post’s. Idgaf what you think.
Dude. Smoke some of your medicinal herbs... You've been off your rocker lately.

Dude. Smoke some of your medicinal herbs... You've been off your rocker lately.
The nerve of some of you entitled dudes on here. I’ll just watch what I say and do what I was told to do and that’s to just let it go.

Have been a bit out of the loop lately.

What positions are we targeting in the portal to round out our 2022 class?

Are we looking for another pass rusher or are we done after Moultrie and Lichtenstein?

Are we targeting another WR?

Interior OL or OT?

LB?

That accounting subtweeting with regards to MJJ and committing basic grammatical errors also said jacorey brooks was gonna hit the portal weeks ago and transfer to Miami.

Now I’ll be the first to admit I have no idea if MJJ wants to leave UGA or not, but I’m not trusting Matthew08691148 that’s for sure.

Advertisement
Back