Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Literally can’t do nothing but improve the team. We all saw it coming too. Like I’ve always said, if me, you, geta, D$, etc all agree then it always happens.
Was a trainwreck waiting to happen.

They dont produce te's.

They barely even produce wr's, and qbs go there to die.

Well i want to be a pass catcher...I think im going to sign there. Kid did this for a bag obviously since he just had a kid, probably put him and his lil baby mama up an gave him the loaner challenger, and her a bs job at a telemarketing company...now he has 1 more td than me in 2 years...and looks like Seantrel Henderson running hitches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s interesting. UGA made a late push for him but he stayed with Auburn. I’ve said this a million times regarding kids but we need to be all over him. He probably already has a destination in mind but atleast we know it aint about “going home” for him.
Guys like this kid and LT come out of HS just looking different. NFL bodies at age 19

Advertisement
That’s interesting. UGA made a late push for him but he stayed with Auburn. I’ve said this a million times regarding kids but we need to be all over him. He probably already has a destination in mind but atleast we know it aint about “going home” for him.
Wonder if he's leaving because Auburn just signed the JC DT from France and the kid from Oregon we wanted.

Advertisement

C48389A2-44A4-4DF6-955E-32448DEC31EB.gif

Advertisement
Back