Transfer Portal watch

That’s right only time you’ve ever criticized something is when you 100% knew the details. Got it

Nope, if I have a agenda against someone or something I will exploit the first sign of weakness and sow doubt.

But funny, I thought we were all on the same team and are doing everything we can to support the program and the new staff. :)

Advertisement
Stop. He’s way good enough to be a really good in line TE. He goes to the right place he can be a mid rounder next year.
I'm talking about here.... He would be 3rd TE at best? I'll still take at TE but have you seen him play? If so, you would know that he would make WAY more money at another position.

I'm talking about here.... He would be 3rd TE at best? I'll still take at TE but have you seen him play? If so, you would know that he would make WAY more money at another position.
Stop. He’ll be the best in line guy we would have. Arroyo hasn’t developed an in line game and Will just isn’t an in line guy.

Advertisement
Stop. He’s way good enough to be a really good in line TE. He goes to the right place he can be a mid rounder next year.
Stop. He’ll be the best in line guy we would have. Arroyo hasn’t developed an in line game and Will just isn’t an in line guy.

Season 1 Red Light Green Light GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Nothing would make me laugh harder if Darnell hit the Portal.

Kid was told over & over again not to go to UGA, even Coach Hill told him don’t go to UGA...
But nope, gotta chase the bag!

Now look at ya’, 17 catches, less than 350 yards & just 1 TD in two years at Jawja just to be a RT for good ol Kirby.

But hey, at least he won a Natty right? Lol...

And if he hits the Portal, then sure take’em why not? But situations like this will always be hilarious to me, these kids just run straight forward full speed head first into a bad decision even when they’re told well beforehand it’s a bad decision lol

Advertisement

Kid was told over & over again not to go to UGA, even Coach Hill told him don’t go to UGA...

Now look at ya’, 17 catches, less than 350 yards & just 1 TD in two years at Jawja just to be a RT for good ol Kirby.

And if he hits the Portal, then sure take’em why not? But situations like this will always be hilarious to me, these kids just run straight forward full speed head first into a bad decision even when they’re told well beforehand it’s a bad decision lol
Literally can’t do nothing but improve the team. We all saw it coming too. Like I’ve always said, if me, you, geta, D$, etc all agree then it always happens.

Advertisement

Yup. His situation was super predictable but it doesn’t matter with these kids that chase bags. Thought he would have been a nice TE here but his money position was always DL. Nice athlete but no where near the elite athlete people were making him out to be - that much was clear.

Advertisement
Back