Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt is going to be sneaky good again imo.

I saw where they return 10 ALL ACC players, and adding some quality portals too. Should be the main competition in coastal.

They had those 10 All-ACC players - whatever that means - and we still beat them and Pickett at their field with our goofy HC. They don't impress nor scare me.
In fact, no program in the putrid ACC scares me.

Advertisement
Pitt is going to be sneaky good again imo.

I saw where they return 10 ALL ACC players, and adding some quality portals too. Should be the main competition in coastal.
What 10 guys? From the looks of their Depth chart they are losing a ton of guys. I know addison is back but no Pickett should make some difference
20220115_161236.jpg

Bet

Anyways Slovis got injured, but he is the QB transfer they got.

They return the best WRs in ACC, their top 2 RB's, several DL and DBs.

I'm not saying we should be scared of Pitt, I'm just saying I think they will be sneaky good, and our toughest Coastal competition.
Good points

Take on name alone

The only real 2 positives Manny had.

The Portal

-His fast adaption to birnging in a new spread offense.

Can hate everything else but that **** knew how to play the portal. Did it so good...his *** wasnt recruiting this year lmaooo.
Yep since everyone always says we're playing chess we were king of the portal now we're barely a pawn

Advertisement
@Cribby You mentioned you expect 4 transfers as of now. You still feel that way if Dj James commits to Auburn?
I think there’s a fourth in regardless. I juat don’t know a timeline , Ladson is why I rarely give timelines unless I know the actual day. Dude took over a month lol.

As for James people were optimistic after he visited but I know Auburn and ole miss are very close to home and how they “ get down“. The longer this went the more I wasn’t sure , I was more confident a few days ago than say today. I honestly couldn’t say after time has went by.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back