Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay shiittt getting annoying now
benedict cumberbatch wtf GIF

Im with you on that, every coach has + and - and many had a lot of negatives but looking back he did two major things, FINALLY bought the spread to miami (Praise to the most high, bless him) and he was one of the first to openly embrace Portal and other coaches saw how we benefitted from that and he changed the game with that, dude was on social media like who we snatching from the portal next, lol.. The big dawgs have hopped in now, seeing how LSU got Burrow and Okla heisman QB were transfers, Bama probably not even make the championship game without Jameson Williams..

Sometimes its not even hopping on guys early because some dudes have whispers BEFORE their name is even officially in the portal and they already locked up once it does. Mario has alot of pluses and maybe more like Dabo with building his roster with high school recruits but if he learned anything from Saban I hope its to be adaptable and embrace change. He better be all over the portal because even the BEST teams have holes and you can improve with the talent thats passing thru..
The only real 2 positives Manny had.

The Portal

-His fast adaption to birnging in a new spread offense.

Can hate everything else but that **** knew how to play the portal. Did it so good...his *** wasnt recruiting this year lmaooo.

Advertisement
I think Diaz understood the importance of the Portal quicker than almost anyone else.

Year on year the quality of his portal additions diminished as the rest of the game caught up.
Dont think they diminished at all. Do you realized what Rambo did?.

Also he did a solid and brought back home a member of the southridge down south posse in Deandre Johnson instead of getting Jermaine Johnson who undoubtedly would have put up insane production in his scheme and be another DE draft pick for us.

He found multiple game starters out the portal in his last grab.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we made it a meme but that boy really took his game all the way to the heisman ceremony.. **** is wild sometimes..

They also got the USC qb I think..

Yea I know. Sh*t became crazy.

Pitt is legit and when everyone was screaming about UNC...i have been saying they are our direct competitors int he division.

To be honest if im Nesta Silvera i would of called them already.

Pitt seems to always be serious in the fronts. There main issue is they cant have more than a 1 real challenging skill guys on offense.

Advertisement
Back