Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Lee started as a true freshman but ultimately just got passed up because he couldn’t handle the 3 down load. He would have thrived back in the early Saban Bama era but he ultimately didn’t have the juice they needed and got recruited over.

………..sign him tf up, lol.

Advertisement
Lee started as a true freshman but ultimately just got passed up because he couldn’t handle the 3 down load. He would have thrived back in the early Saban Bama era but he ultimately didn’t have the juice they needed and got recruited over.

………..sign him tf up, lol.
Yeah I remember this dude when he was a TF. Thought he was the next great Bama LB. Two years later, and the training staff is telling him to go to Coach Sabans office and bring his playbook with him. Sheesh. LOL. Cold world I tell ya.

Advertisement
Yeah I remember this dude when he was a TF. Thought he was the next great Bama LB. Two years later, and the training staff is telling him to go to Coach Sabans office and bring his playbook with him. Sheesh. LOL. Cold world I tell ya.

Yeah. They signed him and Christian Harris and both of them started as true freshmen in 2019 when they had some key injuries (Dylan Moses). Harris is still the guy and will announce he is going to the NFL anytime now, but Lee took a backseat after 2019 once Moses came back and sees the writing on the wall with them signing longer, more athletic 3 down guys in the 2021 and 2022 classes. He isn't a bad player at all, it's just Bama and that's the way things go there.

He is from DC so probably Maryland or some sh*t lol.

Weird after all those games I can't ever remember Shane Lee doing anything at bama

Last edited:
Advertisement
What did we lose, exactly?
A lot of snaps.

If we use a striker, we are sneaky thin. Harrell, Dunson and Washington don't look promising. Balom has a neck injury, which is always dicey. Chase Smith should get moved to LB. Markeith Williams likely needs a year in the weight room.

We are looking at 1 striker (Frierson) and 3 safeties (Kinchens, JW, Avantae). That's not enough.

A lot of snaps.

If we use a striker, we are sneaky thin. Harrell, Dunson and Washington don't look promising. Balom has a neck injury, which is always dicey. Chase Smith should get moved to LB. Markeith Williams likely needs a year in the weight room.

We are looking at 1 striker (Frierson) and 3 safeties (Kinchens, JW, Avantae). That's not enough.
We've no idea what defensive system we're going to use. My main point was that Carter is a terrible player.

Advertisement
A lot of snaps.

Keontra is a Nickel LB or hybrid Safety in a real defense.

Outside of a guy who was just dying to come back home (DT kid from USC), we are having a tough go at it in the portal and it has to be because of the lack of stability on the staff. We all know Mario can recruit so I refuse to believe its because kids arent buying what hes selling. Talking that talk only gets you so far when kids ask, "Yeah love you coach and Im very interested..but say..any idea on who the DC or OC will be? Thats kind of a big deal for me".....If we swing and miss on DJ James, the UAB kid and the OL from Vandy..this has to start being a concern. A serious concern.

Advertisement
Back