Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be competing with Frierson?
Don’t know what their plans are for Gil. That’s possible.

Brini can play on the boundary too so there’s some flexibility. He doesn’t need to be a corner every down but he can do it.

It’d be unique to have Gil, Brini, James Williams, Stevenson, Tae, and Chase Smith on the field at the same time because you can align so many different ways without subbing. They could all play anything from linebacker, nickel, strong safety, and free safety and of course Stevenson can play corner.

Kinchens is your pure safety that isn’t gonna play anywhere else.

The more I think about, the more comfortable I am with a Brini take. Eleven starts last year, good coaching, SEC experience and versatility.

We lost Amari Carter and should be moving Chase Smith to LB. That's a lot of snaps that need to be filled. James Williams may play more in the box, but that opens up a spot at safety. Given some recent misses at those positions (Balom is hurt, Harrell hasn't played, Dunson is skinny), a guy like Brini could be very valuable.

His best start may have been against Clemson. He's #36 lined up at SAM/Striker. Best plays are at 3:06, 12:32 and 12:42:

Advertisement
Advertisement
The more I think about, the more comfortable I am with a Brini take. Eleven starts last year, good coaching, SEC experience and versatility.

We lost Amari Carter and should be moving Chase Smith to LB. That's a lot of snaps that need to be filled. James Williams may play more in the box, but that opens up a spot at safety. Given some recent misses at those positions (Balom is hurt, Harrell hasn't played, Dunson is skinny), a guy like Brini could be very valuable.

His best start may have been against Clemson. He's #36 lined up at SAM/Striker. Best plays are at 3:06, 12:32 and 12:42:

He only started last year because Kimber got hurt and it limited his snaps until he opted for surgery ending his season. We should be talking about Kimber, not Brini.

He only started last year because Kimber got hurt and it limited his snaps until he opted for surgery ending his season. We should be talking about Kimber, not Brini.
It was the WVU transfer who got hurt, Tykee Smith. Kimber is a CB.

Advertisement
Back