Transfer Portal watch

Gus is getting half his old Auburn team back to UCF..

1642090968270.png

Advertisement
Same reason so many Bama players are transferring as well. No one wants to wait/compete. Wait til we finally have legit depth again. It'll happen here too.
Yep.

And UGA and BAMA will continue to add transfer players themselves.

Ppl be forgetting Williams came from OSU.

This **** was always a business, but now it's a business-BUSINESS.

Advertisement
That's why i like the Portal. Love it. Instead of just looking at the regular recruiting winners, we can have random schools improve their roster and having the ability to have great seasons and at the least upset teams they had no chance against in years gone by.
except now the top teams are playing the portal game too, and you got Bama winning in recruiting classes and getting the cream of the crop portal kids...

New rule... if you finish top 4, you can't get portal kids!!! That would help start to even out things...

Advertisement
except now the top teams are playing the portal game too, and you got Bama winning in recruiting classes and getting the cream of the crop portal kids...

New rule... if you finish top 4, you can't get portal kids!!! That would help start to even out things...

Naw then it defeats the purpose of kids going where they want. There are too many talented kids out there to make a rule like that.

Its a net even for me for Bama. They lose players they wanna keep as rotation. Without the portal a team like Mich St would never go form 2 to 11 wins. Its benefits the most the programs who are not the shiny object for high school kids.

Look at this way.. can you imagine what our teams would have looked like the last 2 years without the portal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here is an article on Brini during the season. He lost playing time in the last couple games but had 11 starts:

@DMoney, I dont keep up with recruiting like some however would he be a good take if there is interest on our side.

Advertisement
Back