Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering they have a limited passing game those are pretty good stats

His best games he had:
- 8rec 107yds vs Miss St
- 6rec 79yds vs Ole Miss
- 5rec 50yds vs UGA
- 4rec 66yds vs Penn St

He wasn’t even the primary starter this year either, he was mainly used as a Slot & Flanker WR.

Allegedly he was kicked off the team at AU, but it hasn’t been specified as to why.

And before anybody even asks, **** TF yes I would still take him, as long as he didn’t assault a woman or commit a murder, IDGAF what he did at AU lol.

And I encourage anyone to hearken back to the Derion Kendrick thread, everyone clutched their pearls & swore we didn’t need him & he would be a locker room distraction, but all he did was leave Clemson, go to UGA & play himself into being an All-conference player, was one of the highest graded CB’s in the nation, was named the Orange Bowl Defensive MVP & will most likely be a high 1st-2nd round pick...

Point being, sometimes off the field issues aren’t as big a deal as fans make them out to be.

Advertisement

His best games he had:
- 8rec 107yds vs Miss St
- 6rec 79yds vs Ole Miss
- 5rec 50yds vs UGA
- 4rec 66yds vs Penn St

He wasn’t even the primary starter this year either, he was mainly used as a Slot & Flanker WR.

Allegedly he was kicked off the team at AU, but it hasn’t been specified as to why.

And before anybody even asks, **** TF yes I would still take him, as long as he didn’t assault a woman or commit a murder, IDGAF what he did at AU lol.

And I encourage anyone to hearken back to the Derion Kendrick thread, everyone clutched their pearls & swore we didn’t need him & he would be a locker room distraction, but all he did was leave Clemson, go to UGA & play himself into being an All-conference player, was one of the highest graded CB’s in the nation, was named the Orange Bowl Defensive MVP & will most likely be a high 1st-2nd round pick...

Point being, sometimes off the field issues aren’t as big a deal as fans make them out to be.

That Kendrick discussion still makes me sick to my stomach. Clutching pearls is a great way to describe it. Some of us are screaming from the rooftops about how elite the kid is and Billy Bob says “do not want” cause his best friend’s brother in law has a cousin at Clemson and said the kid was a meanie.

This guy is something else..
1641343300310.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back