Transfer Portal watch

Mario and Big Joe out here offering every uncommitted 2022 DL prospect and every DL transfer. They took a quick glance at our DL and said

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC
Exactly slurpers need to take their cane shades off and see our dl is mostly jags
The proof is in how hard they are going after dline

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nose isn’t your typical nose anymore though. You don’t need a massive dude to play it. If somebody is 6’2/6’3 305-310 then they can be a nose. They’re asked to be more athletic because of how multiple 3-4 Defenses have become. I fully expect Moten and Haye to be future noses here.
I think nesta could be a decent nose just bulrush the center all day
Would be wise of him to stay
Improve his game

Another DL we’re mentioned with via Lake on 247. 3 years of eligibility because he has Covid eligibility so Big Lich is the short fix and this kid is a long term player. Really productive. I think they’re focused more on getting vertical than nose. They might want LT and Jordan Miller to split time there.

More info:
According to Pro Football Focus, Laulu finished the 2021 season with 40 quarterback pressures. Those pressure numbers ranked 34th amongst Group of Five pass rushers.

Amongst pass rushers in the Mountain West Conference, Laulu ranked 15th in quarterback pressures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back