Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Not guaranteeing anything but I wouldn’t be shocked to hear something sooner than later.

Classes start in January so you gotta **** or get off the pot. If you want to start at your next spot you better make your mind up , get acclimated to the program , s&c , nutrition etc. The sooner the better.

Are these names already in the portal?

Advertisement
Don’t know if it’s been asked. Wease?
Not being a **** but I’ll never respond to guesses. If I wanted to do that I’d just say the names, I’m trying to give info without hurting UM or it’s chances with kids.

Then you have a whole different issue If the kid isn’t in the portal. So that’s why I handle business this way.

Advertisement
Not being a **** but I’ll never respond to guesses. If I wanted to do that I’d just say the names, I’m trying to give info without hurting UM or it’s chances with kids.

Then you have a whole different issue If the kid isn’t in the portal. So that’s why I handle business this way.
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Was going through the names considering we're allegedly snagging a good WR; here's an old one...what about Taj Harris at Syracuse? Sat out this season, was third-team all ACC in 2020, broke 'Cuse records for a freshman in receptions and receiving yards.

Just a name to toss around...we're probably hunting bigger fish.

Was going through the names considering we're allegedly snagging a good WR; here's an old one...what about Taj Harris at Syracuse? Sat out this season, was third-team all ACC in 2020, broke 'Cuse records for a freshman in receptions and receiving yards.

Just a name to toss around...we're probably hunting bigger fish.
Yeah seems like it would be him, Chambers from FIU, or Wease assuming they are currently in the portal .

CB seems like Marcus Banks seeing as he has visited us

Advertisement

Glad you said this. Always cringe when I hear folks asking questions that - if answered and later come true - could be problematic for the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back