Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
If you think that guy isn’t going to challenge for playing time and get a lot of it then you shouldn’t be commenting.
I would think it’s still dicey. You’re competing with guys the whole team knows and likes. With new coaches it may not be a big deal, but I would think normally youd transfer wherever you have the easiest road to starting. Your first team might be for love, but your second is business.

This. We here on this board will find anything to complain about anyone. I mean I’m sure it’s every board but we are a pretty bit*hy group.

But I’ll hold on to my receipt on Rambo.
I also loved Rambo from the get go.

As I’ve stated multiple times here on CiS throughout the years, most posters have no clue when it comes to evaluating talent. Rambo jumped off the screen in his game film. But most posters were saying that he was overrated and had bad hands. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Why would we take two ? We got guys coming in and the guys that’s on the current roster. Can’t tell me we can’t make it work with guys we got

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wait there locked in already or they are heavily pursued
Not guaranteeing anything but I wouldn’t be shocked to hear something sooner than later.

Classes start in January so you gotta **** or get off the pot. If you want to start at your next spot you better make your mind up , get acclimated to the program , s&c , nutrition etc. The sooner the better.

Advertisement
Back