Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL about UGA and Buckeye fans crying about level playing field.
And by the way, I know Joenels handler the safety that committed to Georgia!! He’s a Hartford CT guy who runs a gym! The money he got from UGA is wild! I am tired of hearing these cry baby fools crying about NIL when all it’s doing is spreading out the talent so we don’t have the same 4 teams in the playoff yearly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’ll be another wave after spring when kids see depth charts start setting up. More talent so you have to pace yourself but not be too slow.
Maybe more potential talent, but not production talent.

The post spring wave was weak last year also. Most of what comes out at that time are players who got beat out (few exceptions).

Is Old Bro Brown an impact player? Never watched him play but everytime I saw a UCF score they were giving up 40+

Advertisement
Maybe more potential talent, but not production talent.

The post spring wave was weak last year also. Most of what comes out at that time are players who got beat out (few exceptions).
The point was you don’t want to go blow your entire wad early in the portal and big save space for later and even into the spring. There’s going to be quality then too. Cats here act like an eight year old with a ten dollar bill going in a candy store. They’re broke in five minutes lol.

Advertisement
Back