Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
This is why portal urgency is needed. None of these portal kids want to visit more than 1-2 schools. They want to secure a spot, move to the new school and get into the program.

That guy entered the portal knowing he was going to USC. Everything else was window dressing to make the obvious tampering look not so obvious.

Most of top guys entering that portal have been tampered with. They know what school and what NIL money is waiting for them before their name hits the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if into British comedies have you watched any of the Black Adder series with Rowan Atkinson?
I was into the 80’s stuff. Are you being served , fawlty towers , monty python and Benny Hill. If that’s newer stuff it’s doubtful I’ve seen it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was into the 80’s stuff. Are you being served , fawlty towers , monty python and Benny Hill. If that’s newer stuff it’s doubtful I’ve seen it.
Monty Python was classic especially when WUI (watching under the influence). I liked Benny Hill and the gorgeous models on his shows were a draw for me lol. Fawlty was an acquired taste much like Black Adder for me. Never got into that much. But Black Adder was unique because the main character and story lines evolved through various eras of English history for each season. It was pretty witty but you also have to appreciate British humor.

Dj Khaled GIF

Thornton
Adeleye
Cohen
Gore

Anyone else? I'd love to see us get another WR, two corners, and another OL from the portal at least
We need 2 of Deuce, Davonte and Denver at DB. 3 would be ecstatic but that’s unlikely.

Smoke is further down on my DB list.

We might need 2 more on OL as well. Tackles.

Advertisement
Back