Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Henry Parrish is a role player that plays hard. He was never going to play over Chaney and Citizen. Chaney and Citizen were running with the ones before they got hurt.
Stop lol... Citizen hasn't played a down yet and Don Chaney best season here was like 300 rushing yards. I can understand you making an argument for Knighton but definitely not Chaney or Citizen

Advertisement
Stop lol... Citizen hasn't played a down yet and Don Chaney best season here was like 300 rushing yards. I can understand you making an argument for Knighton but definitely not Chaney or Citizen
No I’m not going to stop using facts. The starter this year was suppose to be Chaney with Citizen sharing snaps. They got hurt. That’s why Henry started. Henry plays hard but he’s a role player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I’m not going to stop using facts. The starter this year was suppose to be Chaney with Citizen sharing snaps. They got hurt. That’s why Henry started. Henry plays hard but he’s a role player.
When was that the plan? Henry Parrish got a lot of works with the 1s even when Chaney was healthy, no clue when it was expected that Parrish was RB3 behind citizen considering citizen got hurt like a week into camp

Advertisement
Henry Parrish is a role player that plays hard. He was never going to play over Chaney and Citizen. Chaney and Citizen were running with the ones before they got hurt.
And his role is to always be available, as Chaney can’t stay healthy at all, and Citizen hasn’t played a collegiate snap.

Advertisement
Back