Transfer Portal watch

Bro got issues; Saban took a direct shot at him after the CFP saying how “some guys” weren’t practicing like they were game ready b/c they were sulking about not being a starter as a TF, & the results was shown in the game. (Paraphrasing)

Dude seems to have an entitlement issue, & if he’s not careful, he’s going to blow this opportunity that’s not afforded to many young men.
Armwood gonna Armwood...

Advertisement
1652812834834.png

Mario And Gattis still following him?

He was suspended from Bama during the off season workouts, then transfers to UT, has this quote 10 days ago: “Bama fans — they're not really loving, if I could say — even when you leave. Texas fans are like a family”, now he’s ghost from UT. Lol

Bruh, I’m all about acquiring talent, but I’m also about making sure our culture is good. We saw talent & culture w/ JT4 & that drama. I’m good off this dude, especially when I know for a fact Bama fans were gassing him as the next.

Advertisement
Guys lol idk if you saw my post but their mod said there nothing to see here. Apparently he was never on the official roster and they still have some other players that aren’t on there as well. His social media has been like that for a few weeks now. He still likes and RTs tweets related to Texas.

This transfer portal stuff is getting ridiculous. Guys just jumping from school to school. This Kris Moll guy I wouldnt be surprised if he decommitted from Washington and committed somewhere else next week. Smh. We are putting way too much power into hands of kids to make decisions that are on the adult level. Allowing them to just transfer every year to a different team will turn the NCAA into basically HS level stuff where star kids change schools 3-4 times in 4 years.

This transfer portal stuff is getting ridiculous. Guys just jumping from school to school. This Kris Moll guy I wouldnt be surprised if he decommitted from Washington and committed somewhere else next week. Smh. We are putting way too much power into hands of kids to make decisions that are on the adult level. Allowing them to just transfer every year to a different team will turn the NCAA into basically HS level stuff where star kids change schools 3-4 times in 4 years.

There’s a great solution:

-Transfer & u have to sit out a yr.
-The only mitigating circumstance should be if your coach up & leave for a new gig.

Even in the pros, players under contract (NLI) are not hopping around like hopscotch. If a player is under contract & they want to move on, a trade happens between the former team & new team destination.

Of course that’s not going to happen at the collegiate level; so, if a kid signs a NLI to be at a school for the duration of either their academic or athletic career, then decides to go elsewhere before said “commitment” is fulfilled, then imo they need to sit for a yr (again, unless a coach up & leaves or they r a grad transfer).

But this Wild, Wild West ish is for the birds & needs some semblance

Last edited:
Guys lol idk if you saw my post but their mod said there nothing to see here. Apparently he was never on the official roster and they still have some other players that aren’t on there as well. His social media has been like that for a few weeks now. He still likes and RTs tweets related to Texas.

So is he still in the Transfer Portal?

Advertisement
Kids?.

Kriss Moll played at Coral Gables with Frank Gore.

There’s a great solution:

-Transfer & u have to sit out a yr.
-The only mitigating circumstance should be if your coach up & leave for a new gig.

Even in the pros, players under contract (NLI) are not hoping around like hopscotch. If a player is under contract & they want to move on, a trade happens between the former team & new team destination.

Of course that’s not going to happen at the collegiate level; so, if a kid signs a NLI to be at a school for the duration of either their academic or athletic career, then decides to go elsewhere before said “commitment” is fulfilled, then imo they need to sit for a yr (again, unless a coach up & leaves or they r a grad transfer).

But this Wild, Wild West ish is for the birds & needs some semblance
Man I been saying this for a minute, its such a simple solution. You can still collect NIL, go on scholarship, transfer anytime/anywhere you want and practice with the new team. Just have to sit out live games for one season and maintain academic eligibility. Not perfect but easy to implement and makes things much much better and more manageable.

He was suspended from Bama during the off season workouts, then transfers to UT, has this quote 10 days ago: “Bama fans — they're not really loving, if I could say — even when you leave. Texas fans are like a family”, now he’s ghost from UT. Lol

Bruh, I’m all about acquiring talent, but I’m also about making sure our culture is good. We saw talent & culture w/ JT4 & that drama. I’m good off this dude, especially when I know for a fact Bama fans were gassing him as the next.

Kid may be talented, I'd never deny that.

But I also find it very hard to believe that he would be a culture/buy-in fit with Mario and the rest of the staff. Nesta was told to kick rocks, even if some porsters can't wrap their heads around that, and think that every other issue must be subordinated to "talent".

Just being honest.

Advertisement
Uhhhh....

One of the largest state schools in the third largest state in the country.

Top 15 media market.

Building an on-campus stadium. Already have an on-campus basketball arena, since the 70s at least.

Need another eastern team to foster natural rivalries with UCF, WVU, Cincy.

Seriously, who do you think should get a bid over USF? And don't say Memphis. Memphis is the 51st largest TV market, Tampa is 13th.

This isn't about "who won a bowl game most recently". If the Big 12 wants to survive, it needs to get bigger and better in every way. You take a university with over 50K enrollment compared to Memphis with, what mid 20K? You take the 13th largest TV market over the 51st.

Go Canes

Kid may be talented, I'd never deny that.

But I also find it very hard to believe that he would be a culture/buy-in fit with Mario and the rest of the staff. Nesta was told to kick rocks, even if some porsters can't wrap their heads around that, and think that every other issue must be subordinated to "talent".

Just being honest.

Pittman wasn’t. True statement, WRs r the biggest divas & headaches on a football roster. If Nick, who lets chit slide on a big scale, suspended bro?? Maaan, I dunno. That’s a helluva sign.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back