Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Could be Tyriques biggest play since he came home. Get him on the line.

I've been critical of coaches misusing Scaife. But, respectfully, I think he's a very valuable member of the team. He's a quality guard and a decent tackle too. But he's not dominant, at least he hasn't been to date. His best spot is Center, I think. Would like to see him as the starter over Clark there, tbh.
Center wont be his best spot. He routinely missed simple games by dl at guard ....the center is typically the smartest guy on th eline and makes the line calls.
His best spot from day 1 has always been at Tackle...he is a below avg guard imo.

2858A099-D263-45B6-9054-EE3802C8D04E.png

Center wont be his best spot. He routinely missed simple games by dl at guard ....the center is typically the smartest guy on th eline and makes the line calls.
His best spot from day 1 has always been at Tackle...he is a below avg guard imo.
Scaife is a terrible Tackle my G but I agree with the rest of your sentiment. I think his best spot is a Manu Ginobili role come in be versatile off the bench.

His skillset has always been better suited for tackle. Yes he’s only 6’3 but he has very long arms with great feet. That bodes well for a tackle dealing with athletic edge rushers more so than guard. I laughed At the notion years ago with people saying he would be a better guard than tacklet
There is alot of film of him getting blown up at guard. He keeps getting pidgeonholed as a guard or center because he is only 6'2-6'3. He;s a tackle.

Advertisement
Apparently he's had mono and has lost a **** ton of weight. Wonder if he's been pushed out rather than jumped.
If true then that’s ****ed up. It’s not like he wouldn’t put the weight back on.

Advertisement
how many years has it been since ferman has been a legit source? what comes around goes around i guess.
Say what you want about Ferman but he has been on the Mario Cristobal hire forever and he is giving a pretty accurate picture of the transformation taking place within the UM football program. There really aren't many people with "sources" within the Cristobal camp.

This is how I feel about Mims right now….I’ll likely be wrong but we are just assuming this kid is already here. He’s going to immediately get offered by likely 18 of the top 25 programs in the country the second his name is in the portal.
Cannot go to another SEC program.

Scaife is a terrible Tackle my G but I agree with the rest of your sentiment. I think his best spot is a Manu Ginobili role come in be versatile off the bench.
Scaife isn't strong enough to hold up at guard, but with his arm length he is adequate at right tackle. Ideally he should be used as a swing tackle to be used for a series or two in a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back