Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Mario may have been the right hire but Lane was my pick.

Lane gets sh1tted on alot but dude has had alot of success in his last 3 stops.
Lane was my pick the whole time.

Dude would have had us rockin n rollin offensively and finally aligning ourselves as the villain. Instead of the tip toe fake academia act the admin wants us to be so bad

Dude would have had us rockin n rollin offensively and finally aligning ourselves as the villain. Instead of the tip toe fake academia act the admin wants us to be so bad
I’m happy with Mario, but it would have been a couple of entertaining years with Lane. The stories we would get about his extracurriculars would have been legendary.

Yup 100%, embrace the hate. CFB has its club of good ol boys and we ain't in it. F this fake ivy league bullsh1t.

Maybe admin is just trying to justify that tuition.

I’m happy with Mario, but it would have been a couple of entertaining years with Lane. The stories we would get about his extracurriculars would have been legendary.
al pacino drugs GIF

Lane calling plays coming out after halftime vs FSU if he had been coach here.............after we scored 30+ in that first half

Advertisement
al pacino drugs GIF

Lane calling plays coming out after halftime vs FSU if he had been coach here.............after we scored 30+ in that first half
OVs having visits to Tootsies and King of Diamonds depending on the recruit. Obviously that would be on Saturday night and the time the kids get to vibe with the HC cause Lane never misses a trip. We would get errrbody

UVa took Tyler Steen's little brother; so, Tyler appears headed there.
I dont know whats going on but UVA Has signed like 6 or 7 OL in the last 2-3 days. And they are all HUGE. They will have the biggest OL we face down the road.

Think they are doing the FSU thing with DBS.lol

They even landed the samoan kid that we wanted when Manny was here.If they got Steen in the portal that may be 9 OL signed in 1 class. I think dude was just trying to ensure his brother got a scholly somewhere.

Advertisement
I dont know whats going on but UVA Has signed like 6 or 7 OL in the last 2-3 days.

Think they are doing the FSU thing with DBS.lol

They even landed the samoan kid that we wanted when Manny was here.If they got Steen in the portal that may be 9 OL signed in 1 class. I think dude was just trying to ensure his brother got a scholly somewhere.
I think Cam or Miami Flo said we were still in it for Steen.

Advertisement
Back