Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJ Williams was too butt hurt we offered late on him like everyone else so he went to that ****hole auburn and now left to another ****hole. Fspoo has no line at all. Look how good cam Akers is doing in the league. He was a shell of that in Tallahassee
FSUs roster in 21 will be nothing like 20.. Talk about a total flip in a short amount of time.

Advertisement
DJ Williams was too butt hurt we offered late on him like everyone else so he went to that ****hole auburn and now left to another ****hole. Fspoo has no line at all. Look how good cam Akers is doing in the league. He was a shell of that in Tallahassee
Their oline recruiting is quite alarming.

They've signed 3 four stars in four years. Thats incredible.

Yeah it’ll be ****tier

I would like nothing better than to see FSU struggle for the next decade. But the portal can turn a struggling program around quickly, as we ourselves experienced. I don't have any idea whether or not Norvell is top P5 coaching material. But he's not a fraud like Taggart was. He's a threat.

I would like nothing better than to see FSU struggle for the next decade. But the portal can turn a struggling program around quickly, as we ourselves experienced. I don't have any idea whether or not Norvell is top P5 coaching material. But he's not a fraud like Taggart was. He's a threat.
They should be improved for sure. Our game against them should be a much closer game like our 2017-2018 matchups. I do want to see ND curb stomp the living **** out of them game 1 though.

Advertisement
DJ Williams was not impressive at Auburn. Looked like he needed to lose weight.
Suffered through freak injuries all season long. When healthy can be scary. Torched the defending national champs for 150. Didn’t trust Auburn’s health staff

What Williams are you referring too?
Dj williams. Ex Auburn back... and by the way he wasn’t butt hurt at all about Miami’s late offer... EVERYONE offered late!!! The offensive staff really gave bad vibes to his guardians while on his official and the kid couldn’t talk them out if it! **** his former high school head coach is a cane!!! Thomas and company played a major role in him not being here (believe it or not, so did rumph lol but I’ll leave that one alone).

Advertisement
Dj williams. Ex Auburn back... and by the way he wasn’t butt hurt at all about Miami’s late offer... EVERYONE offered late!!! The offensive staff really gave bad vibes to his guardians while on his official and the kid couldn’t talk them out if it! **** his former high school head coach is a cane!!! Thomas and company played a major role in him not being here (believe it or not, so did rumph lol but I’ll leave that one alone).
Lol, so classic.

Suffered through freak injuries all season long. When healthy can be scary. Torched the defending national champs for 150. Didn’t trust Auburn’s health staff
Torched is a bit strong imo. And even after the LSU game he didn't do much. Bigsby came in this year and showed that he's the best back on the team and it's not even close. I won't lose any sleep regarding Williams going to fsu.

Torched is a bit strong imo. And even after the LSU game he didn't do much. Bigsby came in this year and showed that he's the best back on the team and it's not even close. I won't lose any sleep regarding Williams going to fsu.
Yea, solid player but nothing that should scare us.

tumblr_lugi5wGgMO1qhl2u3o1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back