Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Thats what I thought and I agree guys do not typically stay 6 years but his situation is somewhat unique. I do not see him playing on D much next year behind Brooks, so my hope is his RS Soph. year he contributes more and if he has 2 good seasons, he is likely gone. Selfishly my hope is a decent first year, good-great second year and comes back and tears it up his third year.
I'll be surprised and disappointed if Brooks starts the majority of games in 2021.

Advertisement
This was my guess as to which RB was interested in transferring in before Cam decided to stay
Na... he knows we’re full at Rb. Just wanted out of auburn with everything that’s going on. FSU and UCF are the main ones here. UNC the one to watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would not shock me to see more of Tennessee’s better players jump ship in the next week or two.

Advertisement
I think @JayCane20 is the one with the UT connects, maybe he can lend some insight
I’ll try to ask. I know they’ve got a lot looking the last few days since they found out this investigation might be more serious than it was originally thought to be

My first thought would be GT (if they keep Brent Key) or Auburn

We do have the familiarity with Jakai to maybe break this ice

Advertisement
Back