Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Bet it’s less than 50/50 we even get this supposed 5 star Cb in the portal
How many 5* cbs are in an average year,2 or 3.I would love i to be true but don't see how.
How long do we have to wait for this corner to enter the portal
Diaz is taking this weekend off to recharge his battery after such a demanding season.He has the portal list on his desk and will get to first thing monday morning starting around 10 am.

How many 5* cbs are in an average year,2 or 3.I would love i to be true but don't see how.

Diaz is taking this weekend off to recharge his battery after such a demanding season.He has the portal list on his desk and will get to first thing monday morning starting around 10 am.
idk who it is for sure and I ain’t begging cribby bout it. But if it’s who I think it is I think y’all will be happy and understand why he has been secretive about it.

Advertisement
These coaches continually selling fools Gold to these kids and then boom portal bound.. the portal finna be on🔥🔥🔥🔥kids needing to play somewhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
He gave you his log in and you went nuts on Ferbag and CDWrong? Lol

No. That did NOT happen. There were a lot of undercover opps back then, but I never got into anything with CDWrong. Ferman banned everyone though.

Last edited:
FAU just put a “future claim” in for T2
ConfusedSingleFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back