Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Yea we were on a private board together and I wasn’t using my Canesport account but I’d already paid for the last couple months so I gave him my password.
I can’t even remember what he went off about,maybe he can,but he got into it with Gary or CDWright or somebody and Ferbag banned my ***...Imagine my surprise when I tried to go post...didn’t even make me mad cause I knew going in what was gonna happen.

But he had put me up to get on this private board so it didn’t matter.There's a bunch of us over here now cause that board has gone from the best to total sHT if it’s even around anymore.I deleted my account.

Franchise was part of the madness over there too...
RCT is still around. A shell of what it used to be though.

Advertisement
Bro. Idk about you but I **** near have a heart attack every time we field a punt, at this point it doesn't matter how important the players actual position is, we just need someone who will actually catch the **** things.
They didn’t give him a chance this year. Rooster is a natural returning punts

Your comments about weed suggest you haven't done research on it. To make asinine comments about it being a barrier to productivity shows you don't know what you are speaking on. Weeds influence on productivity is miniscule compared to that of alcohol yet that is legal so you may want to go check those facts. And I do not smoke weed myself but know a lot of people who do and are some of the most productive people around

And even if they weren't productive, who are we to prohibit it? Then we would have to prohibit alcohol again, we'd have to have to prohibit soft drinks and fast food, because the morbidly obese really are much less productive than they could be.

We aren't on this world just to be productive. If people choose not to be, why should they be criminalised for it? They're already punishing themselves enough with the economic hit that reduced productivity induces.

Advertisement
Huh? How did he use your account? Like you shared it with him and he went nuts as Cajun Cane and Gru Ferman banned you?

For the record, Cajun is not talking about me using his log-in. I have only ever used this name, or the slightly longer version (TheOriginalCane4ever) that did not fit into the thumbnail space very well.

For the record, Cajun is not talking about me using his log-in. I have only ever used this name, or the slightly longer version (TheOriginalCane4ever) that did not fit into the thumbnail space very well.
He gave you his log in and you went nuts on Ferbag and CDWrong? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If it’s not worth it what happens?

There’s a reason why the name is protected , just like de I finally dropped. If you care about the program why would you want the name out? I let folks know a month ago a cb and de would happen. I knew the two names for awhile but I figured letting folks know we good is news enough. I don’t get why some people just can’t take that and be happy.
Because our entire defensive staph is still employed by the university.

Advertisement
Back