Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll believe we get this mythical first-round CB when I see it. At best, it's similar to a "silent commit" and we all know how that usually turns out for Miami.

I do believe we'll get SOMEBODY from the transfer portal at CB. That's not hard to do. But as far as getting a real difference maker? I'll believe it when it happens.

Advertisement
I'm glad cooler heads are prevailing here in regards to names leaking. Why take a risk of tipping this to the coaching staff where this kid is playing now, and give them a chance to change his mind? It ain't that hard to wait a few days. If it's who I am thinking it is at this point, I would think most posters would be happy.

I'm glad cooler heads are prevailing here in regards to names leaking. Why take a risk of tipping this to the coaching staff where this kid is playing now, and give them a chance to change his mind? It ain't that hard to wait a few days. If it's who I am thinking it is at this point, I would think most posters would be happy.
Exactly...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no clue and I kinda dont want to know because when I read "posted pics of himself" I usually think of stuff that you dont want to see when browsing the internet.
He posted a pic of a naked chick at the Hong Kong Gentleman’s Club in Tijuana and all you could see were his 2 feet with the socks still on with the chick in the bathroom mirror in the distance. That’s it.

Advertisement
Back