Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

I don’t mind waiting... I understand the situation.

But what I find laughable is banning folks for simply discussing names and squashing freedom of speech. If you don’t check off on it it’s all just fans WISHING it’s someone

essentially it’s like me saying I bet the transfer is Pat Surtain!! Wants to finish his senior year at home!!

I don’t mind waiting again the banning and everyone acting on egg shells is funny when mauds ACTUALLY know who it is a the real problem
Are you done being dumb or...

Advertisement
Freedom of speech only applies to government actors. Drives me absolutely bonkers when people throw this out with no idea that they have no idea what it means, and it tends to happen a lot more in 2020 than ever before. You have no freedoms here.
The thread is called “ THE PORTAL THREAD”. Not the “ let’s guess who the cb is or who’s not in the portal yet “ thread. The directions was easy “ only discuss kids in the portal”. Yet that’s too hard for some to understand, I don’t get it. But in 2020 people ***** about a free board, it’s free and you get more info than any pay site. Yet we cry about ads being too big.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All this build up better be worth it

this idea that a message board makes that big of a difference is still laughable to me but if mauds and some folks want to feel that way so be it this is yalls show I just come here for the news
You’re obviously incapable of understanding the situation even though it’s been explained. This isn’t about ruining a kid’s moment. It’s about the fact that his coaches didn’t know about it nor did others close to him and this would have created problems for him. How do you not understand this?

Advertisement
I was thinkin at the time he made those comments, "I hope for his sake he never gets put in that spot himself after sayin all that, because....."

And for whatever reason, that's kinda what happened.
It’s 2020, nobody forgets anything. People sit around waiting for somebody to do scything wrong or hypocritical then run to twitter to bash people. That’s why I stay away from that toxic ****. I don’t want clout so I stay in my little mini cesspool here.

You’re obviously incapable of understanding the situation even though it’s been explained. This isn’t about ruining a kid’s moment. It’s about the fact that his coaches didn’t know about it nor did others close to him and this would have created problems for him. How do you not understand this?
Yup the gravity of the situation has been thrown up on every page.

I apologize for thread derailing and will be looking forward to the news when it arrives. Just stating an opinion sorry if it bugged anyone I’ll get back to just spamming “F5” for news.

Advertisement
It’s 2020, nobody forgets everything. People sit around waiting for somebody to do scything wrong or hypocritical then run to twitter to bash people. That’s why I stay away from that toxic ****. I don’t want clout so I stay in my little mini cesspool here.
Remember when Josh Allen got drafted and people found old tweets of him when he was 15 years old?

Thats the internet summed up.

The thread is called “ THE PORTAL THREAD”. Not the “ let’s guess who the cb is or who’s not in the portal yet “ thread. The directions was easy “ only discuss kids in the portal”. Yet that’s too hard for some to understand, I don’t get it. But in 2020 people ***** about a free board, it’s free shd you get more info than any pay site. Yet we cry about ads being too big.
It’s really crazy. The entitlement is out of control. Over/under, how many private messages do you get a week asking for more info? People need to chill the **** out and just let things happen as they will. Also, people need to stop yelling about freedom of speech and muh rights in 2021.

Yup the gravity of the situation has been thrown up on every page.

I apologize for thread derailing and will be looking forward to the news when it arrives. Just stating an opinion sorry if it bugged anyone I’ll get back to just spamming “F5” for news.
Turns out we got under your skin.

Advertisement
At one time I was very naive about how many people watch what I post. People from other sites and even people around the program. I’m careful now. Especially with a situation like this.

Hence why I roll with cribbtic about recruiting stuff.

I never said ban anyone. **** I got banned myself from portal thread. I didn’t cry , I told Rva it’s all good.

The portal thread is to discuss kids in portal. Not taking guesses at who’s not in yet , or people who know the cb now giving hints. If you can’t follow those simple directions I don’t know what else to say.

It’s only a few butthurt people and yours one of them. I just don’t get what’s so hard about this but oh well.
I still don't know who @dsddcane is. I've got the patience of Job.

Advertisement
Back