Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
George Brown.

Will never forget LSU players legit trashing on this man on his way out the door. Openly trashing him and and @'ing him on Twitter calling him a slob and a bum.
I forgot about that guy! Whatever happened to him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've said this many times but if Burns and Harris both leave we have 3 rbs unless Smith could play there as an emergency back. If they up the IC's, do we get a RB? I really don't see many transfer RB's considering Miami with Rooster and Chaney that's why I wish Miami was able to snag Daniels.
Good point
But I find it hard to believe that if we do get one he’ll be someone this board would be happy with

in general kids who transfer do it for more playing time and it’s gonna be tough to find a caliber back who can beat out 4 and 2 for any decent amount of carries

I could be wrong Bc strangers things have happened

Advertisement
@cosdenc you’re an insufferable weirdo for downvoting this. The other thread on portal transfers was derailed with Dolphins talk so a new thread was started by me as a result.

What the **** is wrong with you? I know you played when they wore leather helmets so I should probably just let it slide.... but I won’t.
@cosdenc you need some gifs. I’ve got you covered. Please feel to post these as needed... which in your case will be continuously.

5EA009C1-91DC-4B5C-91A9-D8AA009B2ACB.gif

CCAB65A7-E50A-4ADA-A18C-FFF67BBCBB8A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back